Whether you’re searching for a beautiful tiny home for four with attractive features or just one where you can pay a small amount for the lot rent and enjoy tiny living, this one is it. With tons of windows, a thoughtful interior and a still-reasonable price tag of 100 grand, it’s definitely worth a look.
Sounds good, right? Take a full tour of the home with us down below:
Tiny Home Size
- 320 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$98,000, located in Royse, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to that Texan tiny home characteristic, the 320 sq ft dwelling is actually a tiny home for four (or a spacious house for two!).
- It’s also placed in a tiny home community with a lot rent of $590 a month. This includes the cost of the car garage, water, trash, septic and lawn maintenance!
- The home also comes with a commercial grade full-sized washer/dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator and more!
- Some furnishings such as the pull-out couch and table come included as well, ensuring you get the most out of $100K.
- A cornered patio in the house gives you a place to get the BBQ party started, or just an area to sit back, relax and enjoy a nice cup of coffee.
As you head to Royse to take a look at this one, even the community that the house is placed in earns it some bonus points.
There are storm shelters, a chicken coop, swings, a gazebo and a fire pit that make you feel that you’re truly living in a tiny home community.
On the outside, the patio, the stunning view of the pond and the contemporary look make the house feel fresh,
and also make this one a great choice for a vacation home.
As you enter, the kitchenette comes first on the left end;
a U-style galley that isn’t shy on utilizing vertical space to include cabinets.
All the appliances you’ll need to work on your restaurant-worthy recipes come included here, along with plenty of countertop space to make cooking a breeze!
Just before the kitchenette lies the living area which can hold a 3-seater couch with a TV up front and some storage underneath the cabinet that the TV is on.
A small work table just beside the TV gives you a dedicated space to be productive.
The bathroom comes with all the standard fittings plus a washer/dryer and multiple storage options.
Heading up the stairs to the loft, you get the kids room first which can be converted into the second bedroom or even the master bedroom as there’s enough height and area for a queen-sized bed.
Just beside the kids room lies enough space for a double mattress.
Since the downstairs couch is a pullout, this tiny home for four can potentially sleep 6 with the right adjustments.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom Tiny Home Is The Dream Home For The Frequent Party Host
- Two Bed Tiny Home Comes With Modern Design, Spacious Bedrooms, And More!
- 20′ Budget Tiny House Is Perfect For Traveling Couples!
For more information about this tiny home for four, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.