It’s amazing to think that despite their square footage that’s basically just as much as a hotel room, a tiny home (like this one) can not only accommodate two people, but has the capacity for more. That’s right, this portable cabin home, despite only 25’, gives you so much in return it’s basically a steal at this point.
Read on then, and we’ll give you an extensive tour of the idyllic dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 25’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$59,900, located in Eugene, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- Slideouts are one of the best aspects of an RV, but seldom seen in a tiny home. However, with this one, you get two, meaning more space when you’re parked!
- Mobility is a non-issue thanks to the trailer, a decent footprint and a reasonable GVWR.
- A $60K price tag is a reasonable ask, all things considered. Furthermore, it also leaves money in your pocket for upgrades later down the line.
- Rustic accents adorn every bit of the exterior and interior, putting the ‘cabin’ in this portable cabin home.
- A wheelchair ramp plus a pull-out couch means it’s got a temporary sleeping solution for the elderly and wheelchair-bound too.
At first glance from the front, Rich’s portable cabin home looks just like any other idyllic residence you may find in the countryside. Heading inside, however, will reveal that it’s but a tiny home that still manages to give you a lot of area thanks to slide-outs.
First up is the living area occupying the said slide-outs. Both sides give you enough space to hold a modest 2-seater couch, with plenty of space in between.
Get a pull-out variant, and you can sleep more as well.
Further in, you’ve got the kitchenette which is a sweet, get-the-job-done setup with all the necessary appliances and storage spaces.
The loft ladder, to put it bluntly, ruins the look and you’re better off with a movable variant or, better yet, a retractable one.
Regardless, heading up leads you to a sleeping space capable of sleeping two.
We know it’s a bit on the claustrophobic end, but there’s also a possibility to get a downstairs sleeping area by getting a Murphy bed and using the loft for storage.
The door to the bathroom lies near the kitchenette.
You get a standard setup with a toilet, shower and sink here with very little walk-around space.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
For more information about this portable cabin home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.