If a limited sleeping arrangement of a loft isn’t your thing, and you don’t mind shelling out over 100K to get a proper two bed tiny home, the hunt ends here. At 34 feet long, it manages to accommodate two bedrooms on the main floor by having a shared space between the living room and the kitchen.
Hold on, though. There’s more to unravel about this home by going a couple of scrolls down:
Article Quick Links:
Tiny Home Size
- 34′ long
- 11’6″ wide
- 391 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$129,000, located in Seattle, WA.
This two bed tiny home is built by U Build Tiny Homes in Washington
Tiny Home Features
- Two identical bedrooms on either side increase the sleeping capacity to four, and is a boon for those who can’t use loft ladders or even stairs.
- Wheels make the two bed tiny home easily movable to your land.
- With large bedrooms, a ton of storage and a smart layout, the home is spacious to boot.
- A contemporary look will suit your aesthetic preferences if rustic isn’t doing it for you.
On the outside, the ‘Durango’ already gives off a strong first impression: a rustic center flanked by black hues on both sides vaguely gives an idea of the floor plan within.
As you head inside, the living area/kitchenette greets you first. While they do share a (roughly) 19 x 11 feet area, everything still looks clean and roomy. The living area has a 3-seater couch which occupies the wall beside the main door.
The rest is occupied by the kitchenette, which includes everything and more needed for tiny living, including full-sized appliances. Plenty of windows in this room illuminate every square inch of the modern interior.
To the left is the hallway which has the door to the bathroom and leads into the first bedroom. The bathroom has the standard fittings with enough space to move around.
The bedroom is a 7 x 9 foot area (plus a few inches on both ends) that hosts a queen-size bed, closets and a TV. An identical bedroom is at the right end of the home, just beside the kitchenette.
At the end of the day, the two bed tiny home manages a difficult feat: remaining spacious while having two bedrooms, without any lofts. That alone earns it a recommendation, everything else being the proverbial cherry on top.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Renovated Travel Trailer Is A Stunning Turnkey Ready Tiny Home
- 20′ Artisan Tiny Home Is A Turnkey Ready Delight!
- Newly Built Unit Is A Spacious Move-in Ready Tiny Home
For more information about this two bed tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace or visit U Build Tiny Homes. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.