When homes start getting smaller than ~20’, getting a place that sacrifices the living area to give you a bedroom is typical. However, some models manage to not only give you all the essential spaces, but they manage to do it without the loft feeling like a claustrophobic hell. One such offering, of course, is this 16’ off-grid super tiny home. As long as your camping plans involve you and a +1, it’s a no-brainer to take this for some much needed time in nature!
What are we waiting for then? Let’s jump right in to get a quick virtual tour of the mini dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 13’3” tall
Tiny Home Price
$30,000, located in Laurentian Hills, Ontario (Canada).
Tiny Home Features
- With a composting toilet, the solar panels and water tanks taken care of, the super tiny home is an off-grid one too.
- That small footprint makes this one easily towable with a ¾ or maybe even a ½ ton pickup vehicle, depending on your GVWR.
- The 13’ height plus the loft ensures you’ve got a sleeping area and a decently spacious one at that.
- An affordable price tag of just $30K also means you’ve got some pocket change to add upgrades like a large TV, better furniture and more!
- Vertical space utilization is the name of the game with any tiny home, but it is especially the case here, giving you the maximum possible storage out of 16’.
Out of the few units of its peers that we’ve taken a look at, this super tiny home is undoubtedly the most good looking.
Everything from its cozy exterior to its functional interior gives it the dream combo of both form and function.
First up for the Canadian dwelling is the small bit of space fashioned into the living area on the left.
It’s a good enough setup, and we recommend adding a couple of shelves to the wall to add decor and liven up the place.
Heading right, you’ve got the space divided between the kitchenette and the loft stairs, the latter having space underneath it put to good use by the former.
If you’re fine with downsized appliances, you’ll find little to no flaws in this cooking station.
At the end lies the bathroom with standard stuff.
Up the stairs,
you’ve got a lofted bedroom with an RV-style queen mattress.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- $25k Budget Tiny Home Is The Ideal Minimalistic Creative Retreat
- Stunning 28′ Tiny House Is Packed With Amenities, Ready To Move Into
- Three Bedroom Tiny Home Is A Perfect Guest House Or A Spacious Dwelling for 4!
For more information about this super tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.