Sitting pretty on Mancos, Colorado, what this 18’ sleek tiny home lacks in terms of square footage, it makes up for with features, vertical space utilization, mobility and a feature list that’s longer than its length. Of course, the star of the show is that price tag, a reasonable $50K which can be negotiated down as well!
But before you polish up those bargaining skills, take a quick tour of the home with us below to get a virtual tour:
Tiny Home Size
- 18’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$49,999, located in Mancos, CO.
Tiny Home Features
- With a master loft plus space to add a pull-out couch downstairs, the sleek tiny home can sleep up to four, but is better used as a duo dwelling.
- A brand new catalytic heater and a woodstove are also being added, adding to the home’s already strong value-for-money factor.
- The trailer base sports a 3.5” rigid board, a 3M Thinsulate and a waterproof layer, ensuring that no corners were cut while building this one.
- There are a bunch of custom upgrades available such as adding solar, building stairs, replacing cabinets and more. Contact the owner for details.
- Most of the appliances you see in the pictures are also included, not only saving you some $$ but also the pain of moving them into a confined space.
The exterior end of the sleek tiny home sports a, well, sleek look.
That bump in height for the loft is a good sign, but it would’ve been preferable to be extended to the entire length of the place for the optional upgrade of adding a second one later down the line.
Heading in, we’ve got an 18’ space that does it all, but be prepared to feel like you’ve downsized, as the living area is one tiny bit of space fit for a 3-seater couch. There’s a TV included, which is nice.
Take a step or two further and you’ve got your kitchenette – a double galley setup sporting all the appliances you’ll need for your tiny living escapades.
These are life-sized ones too, a feat considering we’ve seen some 24’ models having downsized ones on them.
At the end of the 18’ place lies the bathroom that’s got your standard fixtures.
Head up the ladder, and you’ve got a spacious loft that covers the length of the kitchenette and the bathroom combined. Meaning?
You can easily throw in a queen-size mattress with space for cabinets, or a king-size one with no cabinets. Woohoo!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
- The Bayou Princess Bungalow is Cozy and Modern
For more information about this sleek tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.