Perched on a campground in Sin City, you’ll find this 20′ budget tiny house. But, how can a sub-60k home be considered a budget one when there are sub-20k residences available in some places, you ask?
Well, when you take a virtual tour of the home with us, it’ll all become clear. Read on!
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$56,000, located in Las Vegas, NV.
Tiny Home Features
- Wheels make the moving process as convenient as they come, and also allow you to live a life on the go!
- Tip Toeing a little bit over 50K, it’s still a great value considering everything you get with this one.
- A retractable table is another useful addition that will make living easier in this budget tiny home.
- A low GVWR ensures you won’t need top-of-the-line gear to tow this one. Any decent pickup truck will do.
As you take a look at the rustic residence from the outside, the only thing that’ll be a cause for concern are the lack of windows.
However, the other side (not shown in the pictures) does have more of them, meaning you’ll have adequate ventilation and lighting. On the inside, the lack of a bedroom becomes apparent, which is to be expected given the tiny form factor.
As long as you are comfortable with the living area on the left serving double duty as a sleeping area, the other features really shine.
A few cabinets are placed above the living room to give you the maximum storage space possible.
A few steps ahead and you’ll find the right wall occupied by the kitchenette while the left area shares the area between a work table,
closet and space for a washer/dryer.
The cooking station has enough space to get the essentials done, along with some cabinets on the walls for bonus storage.
The sliding door reveals the bathroom that comes with a toilet, sink with vanity
and a shower.
A small loft space above the bathroom can be used to store paraphernalia.
To summarize, this 20 x 8 property is a budget tiny home in nearly every sense of the word. However, the only critical aspect it sacrifices on is the bedroom. As long as that is a non-issue, you get a home for under 60K that comes fully furnished, with all the appliances shown in the pictures..
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Modern, Furnished Tiny House Is Ready For Full Time Living
- 26′ Trailer Built Tiny Home Can Be Customized To Your Liking!
- 30′ One Bedroom Tiny Home Has Stunning Interiors, Details
For more information about this budget tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.