If your budget allows you to go well beyond the premium price bracket of $100K, spending 25 grand more will get you this 3 bedroom tiny home that’s basically a mini mansion at this point. After all, how else would you describe a home that has a total of 600 square feet area, a fully decked out kitchen, two lofts and much, much more?
We know you gotta know more, so let’s take a quick virtual tour of the home a few scrolls down. Let’s go!
Tiny Home Size
- 400 sq ft area downstairs, 200 sq ft upstairs
Tiny Home Price
$125,000, located in Langley, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- With a $125K price tag, getting a barbones residence is a strict no-no. Every appliance you see here is included in the place.
- The downstairs area clocks in at 400 sq ft, meaning you not only get a proper living room, but a spacious kitchen as well.
- While it’s definitely made as a park model, the wheels make the moving process of this 3 bedroom tiny home an easy affair too.
- Apart from the dual lofts, the home also has a downstairs bedroom, giving a sleeping area suitable for the elderly.
- 200 sq ft of upstairs area between two lofts means you get two additional sleeping areas or extra storage if you’re using this as a couple’s camper.
A super long footprint and a brief height bump in between greet you as you first head to Langley to check this one out.
Heading in, you’ll notice the beautiful modern interior and a 3 bedroom tiny home setup.
First up is the living area that can easily hold a U-style couch, but we prefer the setup used for the demo – although it only seats two, you get an extra table for work and a bookshelf on the side too.
Next up is the beautiful kitchen, complete with everything you’ll need to get going. There are cabinets on the walls as well to ensure you’re getting the maximum storage for your extensive pantry.
Head down the hallway and you’ll get the downstairs bedroom. While it’s good enough for a king-size bed, you’re better off with a queen to leave space for end tables and a closet.
The bathroom is a standard setup with three bathroom fittings plus a washer/dryer.
The loft access is placed in the middle of the hallway.
Each of the two lofts have space for a queen mattress
and one of them has a couple of storage shelves too.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Insulated Container Home Boasts A Bunch Of Tweaks And Upgrades!
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
For more information about this 3 bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.