While the entire point of a tiny home was to give an affordable living area at the cost of downsized square footage, unfortunately the marketplace is still being flooded with some options that cost a lot more than they should. Providing a breath of fresh air from all that is this 30′ one bedroom tiny home from Charleston. Apart from a $35K price tag which is already quite lucrative, it also gives ~240 sq ft of living space.
But wait, there’s more! Read on, and we’ll walk you through the entire place inside and out:
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$35,000, located in Charleston, WV.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the downstairs bedroom, the home’s a potential choice for the elderly and wheelchair-bound as well.
- Kitchen appliances, albeit downsized ones, are included in the price, adding to the home’s value-for-money factor.
- Speaking of which, the $35K asking price for this means you have some $$ left for upgrades as well!
- While there’s no loft, the tall ceiling means you can potentially turn the one bedroom tiny home into a two-bed place by adding one later down the line.
- A bunch of windows strategically placed ensure that lighting and airflow issues are non-existent with this one.
The skirting around the one bedroom tiny home hides it, but it’s on a trailer meaning it’s easily movable too. Look-wise, it’s not bad, but we would’ve preferred something with more coherence to it. Something like the interior, actually, which looks beautiful.
The heart of any home, the kitchenette, comes first on the right. It’s not bad, but the huge bit of space could’ve been put to better use by making it an entire U-style galley with more countertop space. But guess what? Since the home costs a mere 35 grand, you can get it done without bringing the overall cost up too much.
Heading in, you are greeted by the living area in the middle, perfect for a 3-seater couch and a TV up front.
Given that the loft has minimal height, getting a pull-out couch is recommended if you absolutely need this one to sleep more.
Next up is the bathroom with its standard fittings
(plus a washer/dryer) followed by the bedroom.
If you’re fine with a smaller bed,
there’s enough space to add a closet as well.
If not, there’s always the option to add a bunch of cabinets around the wall and get plenty of underbed storage similar to an RV.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Adorable Tiny Home Boasts Aesthetics, An Affordable Price Tag, And More!
- 24′ Small Cabin Home Flaunts A Loft, Bathtub, Porch & More!
- Simple Tiny Home Gets The Essentials Done In A 18-Foot Package
For more information about this one bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.