So, how does a 16-foot custom tiny home that can sleep no more than two people be the hotspot for a BBQ party, you ask? Well, given all the exterior furnishings and additions, it’s got the potential to be a great place for an outdoor party, as long as your land can cover the porch, awning, etc.
Still want to know more before you decide? Read on!
Tiny Home Size
- 16′ long
- 8′ wide
- 13′ tall
Tiny Home Price
$50,000, located in Germantown, NY.
Tiny Home Features
- Outdoor lovers will love the bells and whistles on this one: an awning, porch and a storage shed as well!
- Appliances come included with the custom tiny home. All you need to get this thing going is to furnish it and move in!
- 9500 lbs GVWR makes the home easily towable with a decent pickup truck.
- Homes at this price point generally lack appliances or have some critical flaws. Not in this one though!
On the exterior, a porch that’s almost as large as the home itself complements the ‘laid back’ color scheme of the custom tiny home.
You also get a 3-piece table set and a shed to get that barbecue party in motion!
As you head inside, you’ll find the mini house in all of its 16 foot glory.
What it lacks in square footage, it more than makes up for with its ambiance and layout.
The living area comes first, which is limited to a single-seater couch with some wall space for a TV up front. There is space for a retractable table as well, as long as you’re comfortable moving the chair away from the table when not in use.
The kitchenette comes next, which gets the essentials done thanks to small appliances and smart use of a high ceiling.
Since the appliances come included, that’s one less thing to worry about when moving into the property.
A few steps ahead lies the door to the bathroom which comes with the standard fittings and a lot of storage, which should make up for the lack of square footage.
Head up the loft ladder to check out the sleeping area: a space large enough for a queen-size mattress.
Keep in mind that there are some minor flaws in the home that need to be repaired. However, the owner is willing to fix it or reduce the price if you’re planning to fix it yourself. Check the product page or contact the owner for more details.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- This Wagon Tiny Home is as Small as a Teardrop Camper
- Log Cabin Home Is 24 Feet Of Rustic Eye Candy, Costs A Mere $15K
- 24′ Display Model Tiny Home Is A Rustic, Turnkey Ready Space
For more information about this custom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.