Sporting beautiful aesthetics from floor to ceiling without costing a pretty penny, this double lofted mobile home is all up for grabs now. At a $50K price tag, you get a home for four with a few appliances and furnishings thrown in to make it as ready-to-move-in as possible!
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll show you everything you get with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8’ wide
- 13’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$50,000, located in Hitchcock, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Even though the roof may raise some concerns about the insulation, it’s actually made out of plywood, metal, insulation and corrugated metal (in that order) to make it look rustic while still keeping you comfy.
- Wheels make the dwelling easily towable from zip code to zip code.
- Since it’s a double lofted mobile home, you also get an extra area to store your goodies.
- Thoughtful aesthetic touches also make sure you’re not getting a vanilla, barebones home for the money.
- Which reminds us, the home won’t burn a hole in your pocket, as it’s placed in that $50K sweet spot, and is negotiable as well!
From the outside, the home already looks super nice, but could use some finishing touches here and there. A single window on the front end raises some concerns about ventilation but quickly dissipates once you head inside and notice there’s many windows on the other end.
First up is the living area on the left, which has enough space for a 3-seater couch and a TV up front.
You might just be able to squeeze in a U-shaped couch, but that would mean more bumps when walking around.
Head further left and you’ll find the bathroom that comes with a shower, toilet and sink.
A small loft placed just above isn’t tall enough for a second bedroom, but serves great as a bonus storage area.
At the left end lies the kitchenette which takes up a large slice of the proverbial pie to make your cooking experience as seamless as possible. The cooktop already comes included, so you only need to outfit this one with the refrigerator and, optionally, a microwave to get this one going.
The sleeping loft is accessible by a ladder and can hold a queen-size mattress. The height isn’t as much as we’d like, but it’ll do.
At the end of the day, the double lofted mobile home isn’t setting any records, but won’t break the bank and is a solid choice for multiple use cases!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
For more information about this double lofted mobile home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.