Perched on a patch of land in the sunny landscapes of Joshua Tree, California, this Tumbleweed tiny house is a cedar-built home through and through. Because of its taller height, the home manages to make the necessary adjustments to make it livable, but more on that later.
Seems interesting, right? What comes next is even better!
Tiny Home Size
- 20′ long
- 220 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$89,000, located in Joshua Tree, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- A 20’ x 15’ shade sail comes included, and sets the foundation for a huge outdoor porch to get that BBQ party started.
- Even among rustic homes, a tumbleweed tiny house looks a class apart in terms of aesthetics, and this one is no different!
- The loft enables a larger living/kitchen area, making more layouts possible.
- You also get a lot of furnishings and appliances needed for tiny living, making it possible for you to get this one completely set up and moved to your property for less than $100K.
On the exterior end, the cute-as-a-button home’s tall ceiling, windows and hues already hint at what to expect: an airy, rustic, tumbleweed tiny house that enjoys natural light pouring in from all corners.
Head inside, and you’ll find just that to be the case.
The living area comes first, which hosts a 3-seater couch and a table in between for work and dining. Since it’s directly in front of the main door, you can either have the TV just beside the main door or one on a swivel somewhere between the bedroom and the living area.
Right next to it lies the kitchenette, a single galley with all the essentials covered
plus some beautiful shelves complemented by storage under the loft stairs so you’ll never run out of places to store your cooking materials. The split AC is strategically placed here to ensure you’re nice and comfy whether you’re sleeping, eating or lounging.
A few steps ahead and you’ll find the sliding door to the bathroom that comes with all the standard fittings.
Head on up the stairs and you’ll find the loft with a queen-sized mattress and a couple of small shelves to serve as mini end tables.
A skylight, lots of artwork and windows surrounding it turn something as bland as a loft bedroom into something delightful.
A small loft at the opposite end (above the living room) is some bonus storage for all your paraphernalia.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Tiny Container Home Boasts Sturdiness, Spacious Floor Plan, And More!
- 22′ Remodeled Home On Wheels Sets Itself Apart In More Ways Than One!
- 40′ Tiny Home With Porch and a Luxurious Bedroom
For more information about this Tumbleweed tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.