Sporting dark-hued exteriors and lighter interiors, this contemporary tiny home looks as modern as they come. With a tall ceiling that complements its spaciousness, it costs just a tiptoe over $100K to get your hands on this one, which isn’t a bad value considering all it has in store for you.
Want to know more? Only a few scrolls down!
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8’ wide
- 13’5” tall
- 255 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$105,000, located in Vancouver, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- An RV certification allows you to park the contemporary tiny home at a variety of campgrounds throughout the country.
- Off-grid capability allows you to live off the land, if that’s what you’re after.
- Aesthetics aren’t left out of the equation amidst making this one feature rich, as this one simply looks beautiful.
- Financing is also available which enables you to become a homeowner in just a few months!
- A tall height makes it suitable for tall people, and enables the possibility of a loft for a bonus storage/sleeping area.
On the exterior end, the 30’ mobile home has a bunch of windows popping out from every side, ensuring that you get adequate ventilation and natural light.
Head inside and you’ll find that to be the case, as the 255 sq ft home feels super airy despite the small square footage.
The living area comes first, which has enough space for a 3-seater couch and a TV up front. Put the tiny bit of space beside the kitchen countertop to use by fitting in a retractable table and you’ll get a small dining/work area as well.
To the left of the living area lies the bathroom door that comes with all the standard fittings.
Some vertical space remains that can be used as cabinets for some bonus storage.
Head right from the living area and you’ll find the L-style galley of the kitchenette occupying one wall and the closets occupying the other. Even after throwing in all your appliances, you’ll get enough countertop space to work with.
At the end of the hallway lies the bedroom which has enough space for a queen-sized bed and two end tables. Consider adding a small loft here for some more storage if the closet and cabinets aren’t cutting it.
To summarize, the contemporary tiny home is a noteworthy choice for anyone who needs a home that has a downstairs bedroom but still feels spacious.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious 2 Bedroom Tiny Home In Saratoga Springs Is A Slice Of Heaven
- This Rustic Tiny Home Is a Fully Furnished, 24′ Setup Under 50k!
- 40′ Tiny Container Home Boasts Sturdiness, Spacious Floor Plan, And More!
For more information about this contemporary tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.