When space is at a premium, as it normally is in tiny homes, utilizing every square inch is important to make sure you downsize on square footage without doing the same to your lifestyle. Enter this Tennessean dwelling, a 28’ NOAH certified tiny home that does all of that and more!
Interested? Keep reading and we’ll take you on a virtual tour of the house.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
Tiny Home Price
$85,000, located in Memphis, TN.
Tiny Home Features
- Dual lofts give you two bedrooms and a ton of room downstairs to customize to your liking.
- Homes on wheels are always a plus, as they let you live out your summer adventures without a hitch (pun intended).
- Homes within this price range generally lack in the aesthetic department or are priced higher altogether. Not this one though.
- A bunch of strategically placed windows will keep the 28’ NOAH certified tiny home warm and cozy throughout all four seasons.
- Aesthetics also play a role. Everything from the loft partition to the contemporary theme makes it a worthy recommendation.
A bunch of windows and a striking dual-color aesthetic adorn the exterior of the wheeled house.
Enter inside, and the hues are on the lighter end of the spectrum, met by rustic touches here and there.
The kitchenette greets you first, a dual galley setup with all the essentials that are included in the price. Consider adding a few more cabinets above the countertop if you find yourself playing a game of kitchen tetris.
Hugging the kitchen countertop laterally is the 3-seater couch with a table and a TV up front that takes care of the living area.
Once again, the fact that everything is included when there are $100K+ homes that are barebones adds to this one’s bang-for-the-buck factor.
At the right end (downstairs) lies the sliding door to the bathroom that comes with the standard fittings
plus a lot of storage area and a hookup for a washer/dryer as well.
Two lofts placed opposite each other enjoy the home’s tall ceiling to give you an airy sleeping area. The master loft has a queen-size mattress with some space at the foot end that can keep a mini cabinet if needed. The second loft has a partition in between and has two standard sized mattresses.
At the end of the day, those looking for a fully furnished, NOAH certified tiny home for a family of four should consider their search complete!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Modern Tiny Home Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- Adorable Tiny Home Boasts 180sq Ft Loft Costs Under 100 Gs!
- Vintage Converted Spartan Mansion Is An Offgrid Capable, Sub $70K Dwelling
For more information about this NOAH certified tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.