Whether it’s that porch, beautiful lofts, a thoughtful build or just the price tag, there are many things that make this custom tiny house on wheels a noteworthy recommendation.
If you can’t make the trip to North Carolina to check this one out, let us walk you through the entire property, one step at a time:
Tiny Home Size
- 320 sq ft area (including lofts)
Tiny Home Price
$84,500, located in Franklin, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- Two lofts make the custom tiny house on wheels suitable for four.
- What you see is what you get: the home is fully furnished and includes all the appliances, making this one move-in ready.
- Financing is also available with a 50% down payment. Contact the owner for more details.
- Everything from the ground up is custom built, setting this one apart from the standard offerings.
On the outside, the home’s tiny footprint but large height makes it suitable for those who want an easily towable dwelling but still want to sleep more than two.
Custom construction is evident here, as the home is simply beautiful and doesn’t look ‘vanilla’, for the lack of a better word.
The same is evident on the inside, where the brown and white hues are illuminated by natural light flowing in from all sides thanks to a bunch of windows placed all over.
At the left end lies a dining/work table for four, with a TV just beside it that’s better placed elsewhere.
The spot between the loft stairs (where the painting is) is an excellent choice,
as it’s directly opposite the living area, which is limited to a 3-seater couch due to tight quarters.
A few steps further and you’ll find the kitchenette that has all the essentials covered plus full-sized appliances.
Beautiful aesthetics adorn this area just as much as it does the other areas of this custom tiny house on wheels.
Two lofts placed on either end are also a step up from regular lofts, as they enjoy a larger height,
a queen-sized mattress (included in the price) and a TV in one of them as well.
The bathroom is placed at the end of the kitchenette and comes with all the standard fittings.
At the end of the day, the home punches well above its weight class, both in terms of aesthetics and pricing.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- This Rustic Tiny Home Is a Fully Furnished, 24′ Setup Under 50k!
- 40′ Tiny Container Home Boasts Sturdiness, Spacious Floor Plan, And More!
- 36′ Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is A Potential Two Bedroom Dwelling!
For more information about this custom tiny house on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.