Perched upon the grasslands of Elizabethtown, this fully furnished tiny home comes at a super attractive price of 69 grand. That alone makes it a surprise that it’s not off the market yet. Grab it while you still can!
Still want to know more before you seal the deal? Let us give you a walkthrough down below:
Tiny Home Size
- 36′ long
- 8.5′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$69,000, located in Elizabethtown, PA.
Tiny Home Features
- Having a bedroom on the main floor makes this one a viable choice for the elderly. Loft ladders begone!
- However, there is a loft that can be a potential bedroom if there are more than 2 people living in the home.
- What you see in the pictures is what you get. A fully furnished tiny home that is ready to move into!
- If you like the area the home is already in, you can rent the land there for $750 a month!
On the outside, the bright white meets olive green aesthetic imparts a modern look, which is replicated as you head inside, albeit with a rustic touch. Nearly a dozen windows are located in various locations throughout the home, ensuring sufficient airflow while also passively insulating the home.
Since the home is in a tiny home community, you can also potentially set up shop there by paying $750 a month. This covers rent and all utility costs.
Right off the bat, the living area on the left looks gorgeous, all thanks to the huge couch, table, TV and the dog. All of these come included, by the way (except the dog). If storage is an issue, consider adding a loft on top of the living room as well.
As you head to the right the L-style kitchenette comes next, with the computer setup next to it that suggests that there’s enough space for a dining/work table as well.
Ditching compact appliances and hosting regular-sized variants instead, you downsize nothing except the square footage in this one.
Next comes the roomy bedroom, which includes a queen-size bed, end tables,
closet space and decent walk-around room. The loft above the kitchen is also a spacious one, and can be made into a second bedroom for two.
The bathroom comes with the standard fixtures
plus a bathtub.
At the end of the day, given just how much you get for the money, it’d be plain wrong to not recommend this fully furnished tiny home.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- A-Frame Tiny Home Is An RV-Certified Park Model $100K Residence!
- 32′ Tiny Home Comes With A King-Size Bed, Has Modern Accents!
- 32′ Shed Is Now A Tiny Converted Home, Priced Just Shy of 20k!
For more information about this fully furnished tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.