Several advantages make container homes a good choice: their sturdiness, spacious 40′ footprint, and, of course, their price. Exhibit A: this 40-footed custom container home that gives you a large, open area to play with and build your dream house for well under $100K.
Sounds good so far? There’s more! Keep scrolling and we’ll show you everything in store for you with this one, along with a surprise at the end:
Tiny Home Size
- 40′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in New Cuyama, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- The porch gives you a space to enjoy a cup of coffee outdoors.
- R-13 spray foam insulation on the walls is a decent choice and should do the job just fine. As long as you’re up for insulating the floor, that is.
- Speaking of floors, the laminate wood used in the flooring of this custom container home is durable and will endure those scratches just fine.
- The 12,000 BTU AC is a step up from the standard offerings that keeps every square inch of the home comfy.
On the outside, a huge porch greets you first. Since it’s made up of a second container that has the walls removed, you have almost 40 feet worth of porch space to enjoy.
The cream hues on the exterior blend well with the white interiors, and give the entire home a modern look.
Head inside and the 40’ space is divided between the living area
and the kitchenette.
Once you set up your appliances, you can enjoy the large L-style countertop and cabinets that throw a splash of rustic against the contemporary backdrop.
A decently sized window allows plenty of light to flood in.
At the left end lies the bathroom that comes with a standard shower,
toilet and sink.
Some storage is included underneath the sink and there’s space on the walls where you can install a few cabinets for additional storage.
Here’s what really makes the house worth the price, though. For $75,000, it’s not just this 40’ container home you get, it’s also an additional 20’ home office attached to the rear.
This makes this customer container home a spacious living arrangement for two, or a decently sized one for a family of four.
At the end of the day, whether you’re looking for a home with dedicated office space or a two-bedroom dwelling, this one should be right up your alley.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Home With Free Delivery Is The Perfect Man-Cave/She-Shed!
- Bargain Tiny Home Is A Hassle-Free New Option Under 50k
- 25′ Tiny House Is Affordable, Has Main Floor Bedroom
For more information about this custom container home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.