As the tiny home movement gets larger and larger, the market is seemingly getting saturated with options that are simply not bang-for-the-buck material. Keep hunting, however, and you’ll stumble upon gems like these. A rustic tiny home that includes all the furnishings, and doesn’t burn a hole in your wallet!
Sounds interesting? Well, there’s more! Read on and we’ll take you through a virtual walkthrough of the 24 footed property:
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
- 12′ wide
- 288 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$38,000, located in Trenton, KY.
Tiny Home Features
- The price includes all the furnishings and appliances, making this one a ready-to-move-in rustic one bedroom dwelling.
- The Porch connects the interior with the landscape beyond, and gives you a place to enjoy a cup of coffee or two!
- A washer/dryer combo is a handy tiny living amenity, and comes included with this one.
- Homes under 50k generally lack furnishings, appliances, or both. Not this one!
First-impressions wise, the home sets a solid one, flaunting rustic tones all over the place which is complemented by the porch and that wide roof that makes going solar a possibility. A smaller footprint also means logistics won’t be much of a hassle when moving this one to your land.
As you head inside, it’s evident why the home was touted as one for simple living. Everything you’ll ever need for your tiny living adventure comes included, so you can practically move in the moment you take this one off the market.
The living area comes first, which is currently occupied by the 3-seater couch and the coffee table but can be upgraded to a U-shaped one as there’s enough space.
A huge chunk of unoccupied wall space also means you can install a larger TV and make this one an entertainment center as well.
Next up comes the kitchenette, another place where you get all the essentials covered, from the cabinets to the appliances.
This leaves very little wiggle room for upgrading the size, but the look can be updated if you want a different cooking station theme.
A few steps ahead and you will find yourself in the bedroom, which has its own separate entrance.
The stacked washer/dryer is placed here to make room for bathroom fittings.
However, you still have adequate space to upgrade to a queen-sized bed, as long as you don’t mind that bedroom entrance being unusable.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ ADU Ready Tiny House Is Rustic And Beautiful
- 9′ Lightweight Tiny Home Is Best Suited As A Sleeping Cabin
- 20′ Turnkey Ready Tiny House Has Gorgeous Interiors And Accents
For more information about this rustic tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.