Squeezing all the essentials into 200 square feet but still leaving enough room to walk around without bumping into anything, this mini cabin home is versatile for many use cases. Whether you want a vacation home for some spectacular summer memories or a permanent dwelling for your tiny living adventure, this is it!
Still want to know more? No problem! Read on and we’ll show you everything you get with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 200 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$60,000, located in Chandler, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- Murphy beds are an absolute boon when it comes to the tight quarters of a mini cabin home. A twin-sized variant is included in this one.
- A mini split AC also comes included, which should take over when passive insulation isn’t cutting it.
- The environmentally-friendly, durable and pest resistant bamboo flooring complements the overall look, and won’t be a headache to maintain.
- If you’d rather AirBnB this one out, and have the land+hookups for it, the owner is willing to lease the home as well. They’ll even give you a helping hand if needed!
- Rustic aesthetic through and through will appeal to those who want to use the home as a hunting cabin/creative retreat.
That idyllic look radiates a homely feeling the moment you first set your eyes on the mini cabin home.
A bunch of windows popping up from all over the place ensure you’ll get sufficient airflow and lighting, which is the first thing you’ll notice as you head in.
The living area comes first, where you can easily throw in a 3-seater couch and a coffee table.
A dedicated closet just beside it is a nice touch, and will complement the storage under the Murphy bed.
Just an inch away from the couch lies the kitchenette which houses all the essentials in a two-galley setup.
Consider adding some cabinets in place of those shelves if you’re facing a lack of storage.
While there are no photos of the Murphy bed, you get one in the bedroom which also acts as a second closet thanks to the storage underneath.
The bathroom comes with all the standard fittings
and has a small loft above it for some bonus storage.
To summarize, the small square footage of the home doesn’t make a dent in its ability to make it a livable dwelling. In fact, it emphasizes the creativity used to compensate for a smaller footprint.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 25′ RVIA Certified Tiny Home Is a Tumbleweed Elm Dwelling!
- Vintage Converted Spartan Mansion Is An Offgrid Capable, Sub $70K Dwelling
- Brand New 24′ Tiny House With Premium Features Is Priced Below $50k
For more information about this mini cabin home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.