Packed with appliances and almost ready to move into, this brand new 24’ tiny house is beautifully built and has premium details. Despite all this and a decently comfortable structure, this tiny house comes at a price tag below $50k, which is commendable.
But that isn’t all. Scroll down and take a quick look at everything that this house has to offer.
Article Quick Links:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 9’ wide
- 13’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$42,250, located in San Diego, California.
This stunning tiny house is built by Tiny House Cottages, rated the #1 tiny home builder in the U.S.
Tiny Home Features
- Packed with premium details and priced just right, this brand new 24’ tiny house is designed to appeal.
- The house is fully insulated- the walls, ceiling and the floor, which makes it a comfortable space for all seasons.
- The white vinyl dual pane windows beautify the space, and teamed up with the 8 dimmable LED lights, the ceiling fan with lights and 10 electric outlets, the space is bright and airy.
- Thanks to its unique structure, the bedroom is accessible through the stairs, and is a comfortable, sit down space.
Crafted by the leaders in tiny homes in the US, boasting of over 25 years of experience, this brand new 24’ tiny house is a remarkable new tiny property in the market for many reasons. If you have been considering investing in a compact yet comfortable space that doesn’t rip you off, this might be a great choice.
The space flaunts premium exterior and interior paneling, and teamed up with the premium hardwood laminate flooring, it really amps up the aesthetic appeal of the house.
The kitchen has all your essentials- a granite countertop and backsplash, a standard sink and some custom cabinetry for storage. But that isn’t all- there’s also an apartment sized fridge and an electric stove packed into the deal.
The space opposite the main countertop has been set up in a way to be used as a dining area or a workspace, but you can easily just bring in a little couch and turn it into your lounge area too.
The bathroom is super spacious and packs in a shower enclosure with a glass door,
a custom vanity, a stunning countertop, a sink faucet, a standard toilet, a flush mount medicine cabinet and an energy efficient water heater.
The highlight of this seemingly compact tiny home is the bedroom, which is accessible through the set of stairs.
The unique gooseneck design makes this bedroom a sit-down space,
where you can bring in a queen bed and some other storage units as well. In addition, the house also has an in-wall AC unit with a remote and a heater.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Affordable 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Has Tons Of Space
- 24′ NOAH Certified Tiny House on Wheels Has Two Queen Lofts
- 28′ Tiny Home With Lot Has Lots Of Storage Space, Downstairs Bedroom
For more information about this brand new 24’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace, or check out Tiny House Cottages. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.