Using that vertical space to the fullest to include two lofts and add other storage options, this $89K residence is an 25′ RVIA certified tiny home that is well-suited for the traveling couple. Thanks to that certification, you can easily move this one from campground to campground without a hitch (pun unintended).
Sounds interesting, right? Well, there’s more! Read on to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 25′ long
- 8.5′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$89,000, located in Truckee, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- If you’re living a life on the road, an RVIA certified tiny home like this one will be quite useful. This lets you park it in any RV campground where you get access to all the utilities such as Wi-Fi.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring adds a rustic touch to the dwelling, and will last longer than a typical option.
- During the winter and when traveling to colder areas, the stove wood fireplace will keep you nice and cozy.
- A hookup for the washer/dryer ensures you can install the appliance without much fuss.
On the outside, the dark blue hued modern exterior flanks the windows at several locations, so you won’t have to worry about the lighting and ventilation. The story gets a bit rustic as you head in, where there’s wood all over the place.
The living area greets you first, where you get an L-style leather couch (with storage) positioned to face the TV up front.
A small cabinet is placed underneath the TV, while the furnace right beside the cabinet leaves little room to add anything else.
A step further and you’ll find the left wall occupied by the kitchenette, which gets the essentials done.
If those shelves on the walls aren’t cutting it, get them replaced with larger cabinets instead.
That plus, the storage underneath the loft stairs, can handle all your possessions and more.
A little further and you’ll find yourself in the bathroom, where you get all the standard fittings i.e standard toilet, shower
& sink with vanity all arranged properly to leave some space in between to walk around.
The lofted bedroom can easily hold a queen-sized bed and has a decent height to move around without too much trouble.
There’s a downstairs bedroom that has been converted into a large closet.
This, when combined with the storage loft above the living room, should mean you’ll face no issues when downsizing from a regular home to this one.
To summarize, if you’re looking for an RVIA certified tiny home with tons of storage to enjoy a life of adventure, look no further than this one.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious Tiny Home With Downstairs Bedroom Is Affordably Priced
- Brand New Tiny House On Wheels Is Airbnb Ready, Priced Below $50k
- 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Is NOAH Certified, Packed With Features
For more information about this RVIA certified tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.