If you’re looking for a minimalist tiny space that you can move into full time, you might want to give this 40’ custom tiny home a look.
The house is super sturdy and built with functionality in mind, packs in some amazing features, and also comes at a decent price tag. It really doesn’t get better than this.
Ready to explore everything the house has to offer? Scroll down to get a quick gist.
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 8’ wide
- 9.5’ high
Tiny Home Price
- $62,000, located in Plummer, Idaho.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 320 sq ft of space, this 40’ custom tiny home is the perfect off-grid ready tiny home of your dreams.
- The structure is super sturdy and is crafted into a leak proof and earthquake proof shipping container.
- The outside flaunts Hardie board-and-batten siding and the interior flaunts warm maple Pergo flooring and high ceilings.
- The home is completely insulated with spray foam insulation all throughout, making it a great choice for the chilly winters.
- You’ll also find lots of optimum sized appliances packed into the deal.
Everything from the tongue and groove pine ceiling to the vinyl windows lend this gorgeous custom tiny home everything it needs to feel like a cozy, homey space.
The interiors of this tiny space are done up beautifully, and designed to have the perfect balance between aesthetic appeal and functionality.
There’s a dedicated living space that you can use to lounge in- complete with a couch, an entertainment unit and a large shelf that offers some additional storage space.
The kitchen features many incredible features including a full sized sink, a gas range and oven, sturdy butcher block countertops, a microwave and lots of space for prep.
The cabinetry here offers lots of storage space, and there’s also a separate space where you can bring in a standard refrigerator.
The addition of the breakfast bar really completes the look and aesthetic appeal of this contemporary and fully functional kitchen.
The bedroom on the main floor is another plus here, but that’s not what makes this space special. The highlight is the fact that the space is strategically located towards the end of the container home, offering lots of privacy. There’s a full sized bed here with some open shelving for storage.
The bathroom is stunning and packs in a shower with glass surround, a standard flushing toilet, a vanity, a full sized storage cabinet and a sink with a mirror.
In addition, this custom tiny house also has an on demand tankless water heater, a washer dryer unit (which has been installed in the bathroom) and a mini split AC for heat and cooling.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- 40′ Insulated Container Home Boasts A Bunch Of Tweaks And Upgrades!
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
For more information about this custom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.