If you have been on the hunt for a compact, stylish and budget friendly tiny home to move into full time, or rent out as an Airbnb, this 24’ tiny home might be a great choice. The house is NOAH certified, designed brilliantly and comes packed with tons of features and add-ons, making it so much more than what it is priced at.
Scroll down to take a closer look at all of the features of this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
This tiny home is crafted by Trinity Tiny Homes, a builder in North Carolina known for their 30+ years of building experience and their affordable tiny homes.
Tiny Home Price
$40,500, located in Weaverville, North Carolina.
Tiny Home Features
- With r19 insulation in the floor and ceiling and r15 in the walls, this luxurious 24’ tiny home is a great tiny space for a first time buyer.
- The home manages to fit a sleeping space and a little dining nook on the same floor, which is great.
- What’s more, the tiny home uses a ZIPS panel system for the walls and the ceiling at no additional cost.
- It comes with some basic appliances too- including a ductless AC unit, a full sized wall microwave and a cooktop.
- Plus, it also has a financing option available, which can be great if you don’t have the funds to purchase the property upfront.
Built on a custom trailer and carefully inspected at every stage of building, this 24’ tiny home is an excellent NOAH certified tiny space worth investing in or moving into. The home is well insulated and has many premium features and upgrades that deserve a special mention.
What’s best is the fact that all of that comes at an affordable price tag, making this tiny property one of the best budget friendly tiny spaces out there. On the exterior of the tiny home, you’ll find LP siding, and a metal roof overhead.
The interior walls and ceiling are done up in pine tongue and groove and flaunt wood effect vinyl flooring. There are 4 recessed lights in the ceiling and GFCI outlets in the kitchen and the bathroom.
Step inside and you’ll find yourself in a spacious kitchen complete with butcher block countertops, a stainless steel sink, a full size wall microwave with exhaust fan, a two ring cooktop and lots of cabinets and drawers for storage.
On the opposite, you’ll find a small dining area set up with a table and a couple bar stools. This can also be your little lounging area right against the window- you can move the tables and chair and bring in a small couch if you want to.
The bathroom has a standard shower unit with a curtain, a flushing toilet,
a small sink, and a vanity. You’ll also find a 19 gallon electric water heater installed in this space.
The bedroom is an open space and features a queen sized bed, two small bedside tables and a wall mounted TV on the opposite.
In addition to these, you’ll also be getting some extra upgrades available at a decent price tag including a storage loft above the bathroom area, a sleeping loft with an egress window, a smoke alarm and a washer-dryer hookup downstairs.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Two Bed Tiny Home Comes With Modern Design, Spacious Bedrooms, And More!
- Brand New 24′ Tiny House On Wheels Is NOAH Certified, Has King Loft
- Tiny Home With Oak Flooring Has Two Lofts + Storage & Appliances
For more information about this 24’ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace or check out Trinity Tiny Homes. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.