Sporting environmentally conscious flooring, a custom interior and so much more, this insulated container home is a worthy consideration as long as your $100K budget has some wiggle room in it. One look at its interiors and it’s evident that the home is a labor of love, as it looks nothing like a shipping commodity from the inside!
Interested? Read on to find out everything you get with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
Tiny Home Price
$105,000, located in Sacramento, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- R24, R21 and R13 insulation in the ceiling, walls and floor puts the ‘insulated’ in this insulated container home.
- Solar panels, along with the MDF subflooring also make this an environmentally conscious home. In addition, it sets the stage for future off-grid expansion, if needed.
- If you’re within 200 miles of the location, the owner will arrange delivery as well.
- The home also sports a myriad of upgrades over the standard offerings. These range from 7-stage RO water filtration and a backup generator to an auto gas and water leak shutoff.
- Since it’s a container home, you enjoy the sturdy construction that comes along with it.
At first glance, the home’s exterior has the typical features of any other 40 feet dwelling – solid construction, a bunch of windows, a cubical look, the whole nine.
Things change quickly once inside, as the home still enjoys everything from the exterior
but revamps it so you won’t notice you’ve stepped into an insulated container home in the first place.
The kitchenette greets you first, hosting a decently-sized L-style galley
with a retractable table up front serving double duty as a dining area and bonus countertop space.
Cabinets on the walls, combined with the storage under the countertop, ensure you won’t run out of space when downsizing to this one.
A few steps further and you’ll find the living room with a Murphy bed to double the space up as a sleeping area as well.
This is a smart choice as it lends more square footage to the room to furnish it with things you normally can’t in a tiny home.
For example, a gaming setup or a large work desk.
Just like every other square inch of the place, the bathroom has been revamped as well.
It sports the standard fittings with a bathtub and a myriad of aesthetic touches. See for yourself.
To summarize, even though the home is in a higher price bracket than you’d expect, it gets you a lot of features and comes fully furnished with appliances, making it move-in ready!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Container Tiny Home Is Super-Affordable, Spacious Micro Dwelling!
- 24′ Small Cabin Home Flaunts A Loft, Bathtub, Porch & More!
- Simple Tiny Home Gets The Essentials Done In A 18-Foot Package
For more information about this insulated container home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.