Put together in early 2019, this custom made 35’ tiny home on wheels manages to strike the perfect balance between space, comfort, durability and affordability. The house is well cared for and maintained, and makes for a great first tiny home for anyone who’s looking to try the minimalist lifestyle without compromising on space.
But that’s not all- keep reading to get a closer look at the interiors and everything the house packs in.
Tiny Home Size
- 35’ long
- 8’5’’ wide
- 13’4’’ tall
Tiny Home Price
- $90,000, located in Salado, Texas
Tiny Home Features
- Flaunting a steel frame and closed cell spray foam insulation all throughout, this 35’ tiny home on wheels gets full marks for its careful design and attention to detail.
- This tiny home has been on the road with its previous owners for over 3 years, and has been a great full time residence in different RV and state parks.
- The gooseneck structure is another plus, because it allows all the different spaces in the house to look and feel more spacious and open.
- What’s best is the fact that the home is PWA/RVIA certified, which raises no concerns about its durability and structure quality.
- The home also comes with some essential appliances, and has lots of storage space to take advantage of.
From the LP Smart siding covered ZIP siding on the exterior to the luxury vinyl plank flooring in the interior, this 35’ custom tiny home hits it out of the ballpark with its attention to detail.
Every nook and cranny of the space speaks volumes about the effort put into crafting it- right from the chunky living area set up with the couch, a cute little side table and a wall mounted TV to the grand kitchen spread out on elevated floors to sneakily offer some extra storage underneath.
Take the little storage stairs up to the space in the house that is the focus- a grand kitchen equipped with anything and everything you would need. You’ll find top of the line appliances including a Big Chili 30 inch propane stove/convection oven, a microwave, a dishwasher and a refrigerator packed into the deal.
And of course, you’ll also have the basics- butcher block countertops, a 20 inch farmhouse sink, Thomasville kitchen cabinets, some hidden kick-plate drawers and a cute little dining corner set up right beside the refrigerator.
The bathroom holds a 32 inch shower cubicle in a corner, a 24-inch stackable washer/dryer, an Airhead compostable toilet, a sink with cabinet and an on demand propane water heater.
Take the storage stairs up to the bedroom in the gooseneck,
where you’ll have space to bring in a queen sized bed with some storage, nightstands and some overhead storage cabinets too. This space is also hooked up with a Pioneer mini-split heat pump for A/C and heat and has smoke and CO2 detectors as well.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
For more information about this 35’ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.