Beautifully crafted with premium accents and materials and packing in lots of furniture pieces and basic appliances, this 35’ tiny house on wheels is already a step ahead when compared to other tiny houses out there.
The home is perfect for someone who wants to move into it full time, and is looking for a tiny property without needing to shell out an exorbitant amount.
Scroll down to get a closer look at the inside of the property.
Tiny Home Size
- 35’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.3’ high
Tiny Home Price
- $75,000, located in New Ipswich, New Hampshire.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 230 sq ft of space in the living area and an additional 50 sq ft in the raised loft bedroom, this 35’ tiny house on wheels is big on space and style.
- The space is brilliantly designed in terms of decor and style, and has a lot of natural light too.
- The kitchen and the bathroom are both super spacious, packing in everything you need.
- The exterior comes with a gorgeous deck and some additional covered storage space too.
- This custom built tiny home comes packed with appliances, furniture and is ready to be moved into.
With closed cell spray foam insulation all throughout and the use of strategic materials designed to withstand very cold climates, this 35’ tiny house on wheels is the perfect tiny space for those looking to try the minimalist lifestyle without having to compromise on comfort.
With shiplap interior siding that is whitewashed and sealed with clear sealant for protection and Galvalume standing seam metal roof, this tiny space has the perfect blend of durability and style. That, teamed up with the waterproof and scratch proof luxury vinyl plank flooring all throughout the space really takes things up a notch.
The house has two doors- a back and a front egress and tons of natural light thanks to the 8 windows all throughput. The operable skylight above the bed offers ventilation and stargazing opportunity, which is the cherry on the cake.
A cute little built-in seating area is what makes up as the living space here. The house is fully wired with data – Cat6 from entertainment center to TV to office space, which is great.
The kitchen features a full sized refrigerator, a full pantry, a 2-burner recessed, propane-fired stove top with in-lay cutting board, a 2” thick live edge wood countertop, a farmhouse sink, and some open-faced wall shelving for storage.
The bathroom is super spacious and packs in a flush toilet and also has all the hookups for an electric composting toilet if needed.
Some added features include a 6 foot marble countertop, a wall to wall frameless mirror above the vanity, a washer-dryer combo
and river-rock shower floors.
The raised master loft setting here is another big plus- you just need to take the 3 steps to get there. These steps also come with some storage space to make use of. Also, there’s a wooden accent wall/headboard, an overhead dimmable reading light fixture, and a comfortable queen sized bed for you to take advantage of.
This tiny home is heated/cooled with a ductless mini-split system and also packs in an LG washer/dryer combo unit, a propane tank,
and a full sized refrigerator as a part of the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
For more information about this 35’ tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.