If you have been looking to invest in a tiny home that isn’t just spacious and aesthetically appealing, but is also a sturdy structure that you can rely on for years, this brand new 28’ tiny home in Canada might be the perfect space.
The house comes with lots of opportunity for you to upgrade it, and even make it off-grid ready if you want to.
Scroll down to take a closer look at this space and everything that comes packed into it.
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.5’ high
Tiny Home Price
$108,156, located in Golden, British Columbia.
Tiny Home Features
- With high quality ½” thick vinyl plank flooring all throughout the main flooring and Duraclad metal roof and siding, this brand new 28’ tiny home in Canada is a sturdy build.
- The house has a spacious main floor that packs in a bathroom, a kitchen and a living area.
- There’s a loft sleeping area and an additional smaller loft to serve as a storage space.
- The all white and wood on the interiors of the space lends it a certain element of charm and a modern vibe.
- This tiny space is perched on a triple axle Iron Eagle trailer manufactured specifically for tiny houses.
Finding a space that’s both off-grid and on-grid ready can be tricky, but this brand new 28’ tiny home in Canada does just that. The space is well insulated too- with r14 Rockwool in the walls and r22 Rockwool in the floor and ceiling.
There’s a living area on the main floor where you can bring in a couch, an entertainment unit and a coffee table. In the space between the living area and the kitchen, you’ll find a collapsible table set up against the window. Bring in two small bar stools here and you’ll have a dining spot ready!
The kitchen is super spacious and perfect for those who like to entertain or cook up a storm.
You’ll find a 1 ½” butcher’s block counter, a stainless sink and drainboard, and some built in custom cabinetry under the stairs that lead up to the loft. Some space has been provided for you to bring in a full sized fridge and microwave.
The bathroom is a gorgeous space, and the natural pine tongue and groove on the ceiling add to its aesthetic appeal.
Here, you’ll find a barn door entry, a 32×32” shower, a Nature’s Head composting toilet, an extractor fan and a vanity with toe kick heater. There’s also a separate space with a hookup for a washer-dryer combo here.
The main loft bedroom is accessible through the stairs,
and is pretty much an empty space where you can bring in a queen mattress and a few other storage and decor pieces.
The smaller loft can be used as a storage loft, and is accessible through a ladder.
While the home doesn’t come with too many appliances, you’ll find an apartment sized Electrolux propane oven and cooktop with stainless steel range hood vented to exterior, a Camplux C528 20L propane tankless water heater and a Senville 09/CD mini-split AC and heat pump packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- $42k Tiny House On Wheels Is A Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready Residence!
- 35′ Tiny Home With Two Bedrooms Is Priced Below $50k
- 25′ RVIA Certified Tiny Home Is a Tumbleweed Elm Dwelling!
For more information about this tiny home in Canada, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.