In the tight quarters of a tiny home, nifty additions like a loft can make all the difference. So much so, that they can make a 20’ home livable for a family, such as this micro home for four.
Tall ceilings aren’t the only thing this home capitalizes on. Read on to check out all the features of the 65K residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’6” wide
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in Nampa, ID.
Tiny Home Features
- In a tiny home, every square inch of space counts. Things like the 2ft pop out storage that comes included in this one feel nothing short of a Godsend.
- Dual lofts make this one a micro home for four, while also opening up the lower floor for a larger kitchen and living area.
- The home is solar capable, making this a potential off-grid setup as well.
- Full insulation, coupled with a decent amount of windows, ensures you’ll be nice and cozy throughout all four seasons.
On the outside, the home’s mobility and height are apparent, as are the large windows popping out of various spots. Thanks to its 20’ length, towing this one is as easy as it gets.
On the inside, the minimalist design continues. The all-white cabinetry is met by splashes of brown on the kitchen countertops against a backdrop of a similar colored floor.
To the left lies the living area which is strangely occupied by some cabinets that are better positioned in taller areas. Once you get that done, a 3 seater couch can fit here nicely and even a work/dining table on that empty space right in front of the main door.
The door at the left end leads into the bathroom, which comes with the standard fittings.
To the right you get the kitchenette, which takes full advantage of the available area to make it as close to a full kitchen as possible.
Set up your appliances, and you’re ready to cook!
Both ends of the home have a loft, the larger one placed above the kitchen that can hold a queen-size mattress.
The smaller one can hold a double bed mattress, but can also serve as an excellent storage loft if it’s just you and your partner.
All in all, you really can’t go wrong with this one. Even if you’re not in the market for a micro home for four, it has other features that make it versatile as a creative/couple’s retreat as well!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ $55K Dwelling Is The Perfect Tiny Home For A Couple!
- Brand-New Tiny Home Is A Turnkey Ready, 420 Square Footed, Texan Dwelling!
- Two Story Cabin Home Is A 32-Footed Rustic Marvel!
For more information about this micro home for four, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.