Perched on a patch of grass in Syracuse, this mini dwelling is one of the more unique options on the market, and an affordable one too. For just a step behind $90K, you get a rustic motorhome with off-grid capabilities, dual lofts, a walk-in closet, and so much more!
Interested? Let us walk you through every nook and cranny of the 33’ residence. Read on!
Tiny Home Size
- 33’ long
- 8’6” wide
- 13’2” tall
Tiny Home Price
$89,000, located in Syracuse, NY.
Tiny Home Features
- Off-grid capability (among other things), gives the home an eco-friendly touch and reduces that power bill to near 0!
- All the furnishings and appliances are included, but the decor is not. This gives you a nice middle ground to spice it up to your liking but still having a move-in ready dwelling on your hands.
- A rock-climbing wall at the back of the home is made of 100% naturally recycled and compounded molds, and gives a nice place to work up a sweat.
- Dual lofts make the rustic motorhome capable of sleeping up to four.
- Fiberglass insulation should keep your home nice and comfy throughout all 12 months!
Right off the bat the rustic motorhome spares no effort in looking the part. Cedar, redwood and pine wood adorn all 33 feet of the home. A rock climbing wall at the back end is a fun activity for you and the kids.
Head inside, and the same look follows, albeit with a lighter hue than the exterior. A bunch of windows all over give plenty of way for natural light to further amplify the idyllic ambiance.
A 3-seater couch occupies the majority of the square footage dedicated to the living room on the right. However, you still get some space for a coffee table in between.
The swiveling TV placed just above the main door and the electric fireplace near the kitchenette complete the lounge area.
Speaking of which, the kitchenette is neatly laid out in two galleys and sports two large pantry closets to complement the storage under the countertops.
A stainless steel fridge comes included, along with a plug-in burner in place of the stove, which can be easily replaced if you want the latter option, as there’s enough space to keep one.
At the left end lies the walk-in bathroom that comes with the three standard fittings plus hookups for a washer/dryer.
Two lofts placed at opposite ends are spacious enough for a queen-size mattress,
with the loft above the living area already including one in the price.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 16′ Micro Cabin House Is An Ideal Hunting Cabin/Creative Retreat
- Farmhouse Style Tiny Home Manages A Downstairs Bedroom In A 28 Feet Package!
- Lakefront Tiny Home Comes Partially Furnished, Is Parked In A Tiny Home Community!
For more information about this rustic motorhome, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.