As far as tiny homes are concerned, ones with 20’ to 24’ footprints are commonplace, with many homes moving well beyond that, making them tiptoe on the line between a tiny home and a regular one. However, if you’re looking for a property even smaller than that, this micro cabin house should be right up your alley.
At 16’ long and an asking price of $30K, it’s perfect as a hunting cabin which can be rented out when not needed for some of that passive income. Read on to know more:
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$30,000, located in Yoncalla, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- The loft opens up some space downstairs, and makes it possible to add a small living area if needed.
- Some appliances such as the fireplace, oven and fridge come included. This, combined with its price tag adds to the value of the micro cabin house.
- Vinyl flooring imparts a rustic touch and makes your beautiful floor a durable one which will last for years to come.
- Wheels, combined with its small footprint make the home easily towable across all 50 states!
Exterior-wise, the home looks as quaint as they come, sporting the same rustic backdrop and touches that you’ll find inside.
A porch would’ve been a perfect addition to add to the ‘it’ factor. However, given the price we’re not surprised the home lacks one.
As you head inside, the minimalism is apparent, as are the rustic touches all over.
As you head inside, the bathroom is to the right,
which comes with all the standard fittings except the vanity, which isn’t a big deal per se.
Some storage in the form of a shelf behind the toilet is a nice addition that will make up for the lack of dedicated cabinets.
To the left lies the kitchenette, limited to a single galley with a, for lack of a better word, lackluster countertop.
However, given you already get the essential appliances included, replacing the countertop shouldn’t cost a ton, and will get you a functional kitchen in no time!
A few steps ahead and you’ll find the living area followed by the sleeping loft for one above it.
The lower floor is large enough for a 3-seater couch, a TV and even a work table if you plan the layout accurately.
All in all, while the micro cabin house isn’t meant for every use case under the sun, it does very well at what it’s built for: a no-frills hunting cabin that won’t break the bank.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Custom Tiny Home Has All of The Bells and Whistles
- Check Out This 24′ Minimalist Tiny Home with Warranty
- 445 Sq Ft 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Is A Spacious Setup
For more information about this micro cabin house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.