If your budget allows you to go slightly beyond 100K, and mobility is a must, this farmhouse style tiny home should be right up your alley. Although it has a smaller footprint than most of its peers, it more than makes up for it with its luxurious interiors and storage spaces.
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through the entire micro-house:
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
Tiny Home Price
$105,000, located in Indian Trail, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- While it’s not shown in the photos as the home is still under construction, a lot of the essential appliances come included with the farmhouse style tiny home.
- Large windows popping out from various places across all 28’ will feel like a breath of fresh air, both figuratively and literally.
- A downstairs bedroom is another great feat which not a lot of homes accomplish in a sub-30 feet length.
- Sporting eco-friendly, pet proof, waterproof and scratch resistant optimax flooring, you can be sure the home won’t need any repairs on that front for years to come.
On the exterior end, the farmhouse style tiny home is mostly, if not fully complete: boasting a ton of windows, wheels, aesthetics, the whole nine.
Step inside and things get a little confusing as the home is still under construction so it’ll be difficult to know exactly what you’re getting into. Still, a brief tour of the features should give you a rough and ready idea of what to expect.
On the left you’ll find the bathroom door at the end and the first loft, which will probably be accessible by a ladder. This is to ensure that both the living area and the kitchenette will fit snugly on either end as there is no room in front of the main door.
Either way, the space is large enough so you can fit in a 3-seater couch nicely and the kitchenette can handle all the standard appliances plus a few cabinets on the walls up above.
The bathroom will come with all the standard fittings plus a bathtub.
To the right of the main door you’ll find the downstairs bedroom,
which can host a queen-sized bed
and has a small closet.
The loft can handle a double bed mattress and is tall to ensure you won’t accidentally bump your head whenever it’s time to sleep.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tiny Home With Downstairs Bedroom Flaunts Stunning Interiors
- 24′ Dual Loft Tiny House Has Luxurious Details, An Affordable Price Tag
- 20′ Tumbleweed Screams Durable From Floor To Ceiling!
For more information about this farmhouse style tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.