Sporting a deck that’s just as large as the interior, this lakefront tiny home is one of those gems that probably won’t be on the market for too long. After all, it’s not everyday you find a home that’s under the 100K price bracket and still includes some furnishings, two bedrooms and a lot with a super affordable rent!
Still not fully convinced? Maybe a virtual tour of the home will:
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 14’ wide
- 400 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$89,900, located in Quinlan, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- If you don’t own land, the lot the home is currently on can also be rented for $450 a month.
- Thanks to a wider width of 14 feet (as opposed to 8 feet in regular tiny homes), a large array of layouts are possible, making the place quite versatile.
- A wide deck that can practically hold two 3-seater couches, combined with the location, makes the lakefront tiny home a perfect holiday retreat.
- The home is also partially furnished, which is uncommon among sub-$100K homes. Sweet!
From the outside, the home tiptoes on the line between a tiny home and a regular one, thanks to those large dimensions bringing the square footage of the home to 400.
As you head inside, it’s even more evident that the lakefront tiny home is anything but tiny. A dedicated living room, bedroom, kitchenette, a huge loft and plenty of walk-around space means you’re not forced to downsize much, if at all.
Hosting enough square feet for a 3-seater, a single seater couch, a large and a small cabinet, the living room can be your canvas for building your vacation home the way you want. Whether it’s a large seating arrangement if you’re inviting everyone or a 3-seater couch and a gigantic work table to hold two computers or more, sky’s the limit with this one.
The kitchenette comes next, which can be upgraded to add a small kitchen island for some more cooking space, if the current countertop space isn’t cutting it. There’s space for full-sized appliances plus enough cabinets to store all your belongings and a half.
Just a couple of steps from the kitchenette are the stairs leading into the loft. While the specifics aren’t mentioned, it’s safe to say it can at least hold a queen-sized mattress, as it extends all the way to the end of the home.
Speaking of which, the master bedroom is placed at the very end and has a queen-sized bed plus some walk-around space.
The bathroom comes with the standard fittings plus a bathtub.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Rustic Tiny Home with 1 Bed and 1 Bath is Custom Built
- 445 Sq Ft 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Is A Spacious Setup
- 34′ Towable Tiny Home On Wheels Is Move In Ready
For more information about this lakefront tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.