Clocking in at less than 30 feet, this 28′ luxury tiny home is small as a nugget, but a feature rich one nonetheless. Sporting beautiful interiors and a smart layout, we’d be remiss not to recommend this one, even if you don’t mind going a bit beyond a $50K budget.
Sounds good? There’s more! Scroll down and we’ll walk you through every corner of the airy residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 28′ long
Tiny Home Price
$60,000, located in Pictou Candy, NS.
Tiny Home Features
- Spray foam insulation will save you a significant amount on that energy bill, and will keep you nice and cozy no matter what!
- Appliances needed for tiny living come included, so you don’t need to spend a dime on that front.
- Luxury vinyl plank will keep that floor nice and durable, all while looking stylish. It’s not a luxury tiny home for no reason!
- All that for a price of $60K makes this one a must-check-out, especially in the current market where prices are sky high.
At first glance, it’s evident that you’ll enjoy a ton of sunlight and ventilation in the home thanks to a bunch of windows peppered all over the place.
That small footprint combined with the wheels means you can tow this anywhere across the country without so much as a hiccup!
Head inside, and you’ll find a neat interior that enjoys the same modern look as the exterior.
To the right lies the living area where you can easily throw in a 3-seater couch with a TV up front. Purchase a pull-out variant of the couch, and the sleeping capacity of the home increases to 4. Furthermore, that tall ceiling also opens up the possibility of adding in a second mini loft for some bonus storage.
Head left and you’ll find a closet first (since the loft can’t hold one) followed by the double galley kitchenette.
All the appliances you need come included here and since they’re life-sized appliances, you don’t downsize your cooking experience.
At the left end lies the bathroom where the washer/dryer and a lot of storage shelves accompany the standard fittings.
It may feel a bit smaller but it’ll definitely be more functional.
Head up the stairs (which have storage underneath) and you’ll find yourself in the bedroom.
It can hold a queen-size mattress and has 3 skylights to enjoy stargazing while camping with this one!
At the end of the day, other options in this price range are generally devoid of any noteworthy features, and that is where this luxury tiny home sets itself apart from the rest.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Tiny Container Home Boasts Sturdiness, Spacious Floor Plan, And More!
- 36′ Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is A Potential Two Bedroom Dwelling!
- 22′ Remodeled Home On Wheels Sets Itself Apart In More Ways Than One!
For more information about this luxury tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.