Green and white hues aside, this environmentally sensitive, remodeled home on wheels has made a name for itself in quite a few ways. You get a 22 footed lofted dwelling with all the appliances in a brand-new package (it’s not lived in), all for under $100K!
If that doesn’t convince you, maybe a virtual tour of this residence will:
Tiny Home Size
- 22′ long
- 8.5′ wide
- 13.5′ tall
Tiny Home Price
$70,000, located in Citra, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- Most of the appliances needed for tiny living come included. Just furnish the house, and you’re ready to begin your tiny living adventure!
- The remodeled home on wheels is also a brand-new one, driven 0 miles.
- Thanks to the loft, you get a larger living area to work with.
- Wheels make the home towable to your dream location without a lot of fuss. As long as you have a capable pickup truck, that is.
There’s a lot to ooh and aah over first impressions alone: the greenery theme is completed by splashes of white all over.
On the inside, the modest abode feels quite spacious, and gives out homely vibes like none other.
Small touches like the sign on the steps before you enter, the layout and the artwork really bring out the possibility that a tiny home doesn’t have to be a cramped cubicle of space.
The living area on the left comes first, which can comfortably hold a 3-seater couch (a pull-out one at that, if you want to sleep more than 4 people).
The retractable table beside it is a stylish touch, which serves double duty as a dining table or work area.
Next up, the kitchenette covers all the essentials in a single galley setup.
Since the refrigerator, gas range stovetop, microwave and a coffee maker come included, you’re practically set up to get to cooking the moment you move in!
Two lofts, one above the living room and the other above the kitchenette,
are accessible via a ladder and can hold a queen-size mattress.
Some storage space added is a definite plus as well.
The bathroom lies at the end of the hallway and comes with three standard fixtures plus some shelves
and storage options as well.
At the end of the day, this remodeled home on wheels punches well above its weight class by including some appliances, having dual lofts and a finished product for a mere $70K.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Rustic 30′ Tiny House Packs In Appliances, Standing Height Loft
- 36′ Eco-Friendly Tiny Home Is A Sub-70k Lofted Property!
- Micro Mobile Tiny House Is An Affordable Fully Loaded Space
For more information about this remodeled home on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.