If you have been on the hunt for a compact yet spacious tiny home in a beautiful community, this unique, cabin-like tiny house in Acony Bell Tiny Community might interest you.
The property has recently gone up for sale, and is a delightful, cozy and well maintained property strategically perched on one of the most beautiful tiny house communities out there.
But that isn’t all- the house has a lot more to offer. Scroll down to get a quick peek into everything.
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
- $120,000, located in Mills River, North Carolina
Tiny Home Features
- Turnkey ready in the truest sense, this unique tiny house in Acony Bell Tiny Home Community is a total delight.
- The house offers 262 sq ft of total space including the lofts, and a large 10 x 16 screened porch is also being added this month.
- The home is located in residential lot 19 and is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and blueberry bushes.
- The inside of the home is just as beautiful and packs in lots of storage space and beautiful elements all throughout.
- The house also packs in lots of essential appliances into the deal, which makes it completely ready to move into.
Tiny living is so much more than just embracing minimalism, and if you can relate, you might want to check out this unique tiny house in Acony Bell Tiny Home Community.
This cabin-like tiny home offers all the comfort and functionality you could need in a sturdy structure that will last you years. The cozy and warm interiors, coupled with the house’s strategic location, make this tiny space a desirable one beyond your expectations.
The interiors of the home are treated with Tung nut oil, while the exteriors are all set to be treated with a semi transparent oil based stain. The house is RVIA and green certified, and is surrounded by the community gardens and community chickens- perfect if you want to enjoy some peace and quiet close to nature.
The main floor has enough space for a tiny living area where you can set up a couch and some storage units.
The kitchen is a cute little space packing in everything you need-
including the countertops, a fold-down table and lots of storage shelves and cabinets.
The bathroom is a standard, classic space where you’ll find your shower an RV toilet that can be upgraded to a flush toilet and a sink.
The loft can accommodate a queen sized bed and also packs in built-in bookshelves.
There’s also a skylight here for you to take in the gorgeous views of the night sky.
In addition, the house also comes with a storage loft, a brand new Mitsubishi Mini Split Heating and Cooling and a Samsung 42’’ smart TV.
One of the best things about this unique tiny house is the fact that it is just minutes away from Dupont and Pisgah National Forest, Sierra Nevada, Oskar Blues and the Appalachian Mountain Brewing Company.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 32′ Tiny Home For Four Comes Perched On A Rentable Lot, Is Super Spacious!
- 2022 Palomino Puma Gets an Overhaul to Turn It Into This Upgraded Tiny Home!
- 24′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is The Perfect Setup For The Solo Traveler Or Live-In Couple
For more information about this tiny house in Acony Bell, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.