As you get upwards of the $50K price bracket in tiny homes, the options become increasingly more spacious but some of them just don’t have the ‘it’ factor. Maybe they lack amenities, are built haphazardly or lack wheels. Whatever the reason, this 24′ tiny home on wheels gets you all of those missing features and more, at just ~$72K!
Sounds good? Scroll down to know more about this 24’ beauty:
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$72,500, located in Horse Shoe, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to a 24’ footprint, the tiny home on wheels can be towed anywhere permit-free across the states with a decently capable vehicle!
- Dual lofts increase the home’s sleep capacity to four, and make multiple layouts possible as well.
- With spray foam insulation, the home can handle harsh weather conditions and save you some $$ on that pesky energy bill!
- Many appliances, from the fridge and AC to the electric stove and microwave, come included in the price tag.
- Speaking of which, the $72.5K asking price of this one allows you to turn the rig off-grid without affecting the overall cost too much.
Exterior-wise, the deck and other homely furnishings give you an idea of what can be done with the home once it’s on your land.
Head inside, and you get a beautiful, double lofted tiny home on wheels that has something noteworthy in every corner.
First up is the kitchenette – A single galley that, apart from the lack of countertop space, is a beautiful setup that doesn’t need a single change to make it turnkey ready.
Any lack of storage you might feel has already been made up for by the additional cabinets on the wall just beside it.
Head left, and you’ll find the sliding door to the downstairs bedroom perfect for a queen-size bed. A little bit of space left here can be put to good use by adding a cabinet at the leg end.
The living area is placed upstairs, where you can easily throw in two single seaters with a small table or two and still be left with enough walk-around area.
The TV here comes included and can be wall mounted to save more space.
Head right, and you get to the bathroom with the standard fittings.
A 4’ wide secondary loft here can be accessed by a ladder and can serve as an extra storage space or a sleeping loft for two.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Minimalistic Tiny Home Is A Glamping Residence For Four!
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
For more information about this tiny home on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.