As you delve into the world of tiny living, be prepared to see options that take the limited square footage they’re given, and make the most out of it in rather creative ways. Take this 32’ dwelling, for instance. While only spanning ~300 sq ft (no larger than a typical hotel room) it utilizes vertical space to the fullest by adding a loft and storage cabinets to make it a livable 32′ tiny home for four that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket.
Interested? That’s just the tip of the iceberg! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through this mobile beauty:
Tiny Home Size
- 32’ long
- 8.5” wide
Tiny Home Price
$79,000, located in Elizabethtown, PA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to a downstairs bedroom, the home can be made wheelchair-friendly by adding a couple of ramps to the necessary spaces.
- A spacious loft makes this 32′ tiny home for four that utilizes vertical space to the fullest.
- Wheels allow you to live a life on the move. Just be sure to get a decently capable vehicle as the home is on the heavier side.
- The price tag of ~80 grand makes it possible to turn the home off-grid while still being under that $100K sweet spot.
- If you don’t have land to put this thing on, the lot it’s currently on can also be rented for $750 a month.
A myriad of windows, a modern aesthetic and a comfy deck adorns the exterior. Head inside, and you’ll find dedicated spaces for each room, making this an actual tiny home for four, instead of one that lacks a living area.
Speaking of which, the living area comes on the right, and can hold a 3-seater couch plus a TV up front. Keep in mind to mount the TV on the wall, as there’s a retractable table up front which serves as a small work table. The ceiling height here also means you can upgrade the home by adding a small storage loft later down the line.
Head left, and you’ll find the kitchenette. The countertop, sink, propane oven/stove occupy the right end,
while the refrigerator and microwave occupy the left, fit snugly under the loft stairs.
A little further and you get the downstairs bedroom with the attached bathroom.
It’s currently set up to sleep one, but a few adjustments can easily make it house a double bed, at the very least.
The loft enjoys a much larger area, and makes this capable of sleeping four.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
For more information about this tiny home for four, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.