Not only does the tiny home marketplace enjoy custom built dwellings solely for the purpose of downsized living, but also ones that had a previous life as an RV and are now an upgraded tiny home! Take this one for instance – it’s feature-rich, easily towable and has a price tag that’s too good to pass up on!
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll you through every square inch of the place:
Tiny Home Size
- 336 sq ft area (without slides open)
- 425 sq ft area (with slides open)
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in Richmond, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to its trailer construction, the home can be moved across the US without a hitch (pun intended).
- A downstairs bedroom makes the home suitable for the elderly as well, or just about anyone who doesn’t like lofts.
- The owner’s also made a ton of changes over its previous life as a Palomino RV, putting the ‘upgraded’ in this upgraded tiny home.
- Four slide outs give you a bump in square footage to make the home more spacious.
- Every little square foot matters in a tiny home, and the washer/dryer included in this one will save that ever-so-precious bit of space.
There are no exterior photos of the home provided, but most other homes that have been overhauled retain their RV exterior, and it’s a safe bet to assume this upgraded tiny home will only show its upgrades on the interior side.
First up is the living area that can be summed up in one word – spacious. All of the roomy walk-around space is thanks to the slide-outs that give multiple living spaces, and give you a room where you can have friends over without everyone being squished in together.
The kitchen is placed on the other side, and also enjoys large square footage plus a separate dining table for four. A U-style galley flush with appliances, cabinets, and aesthetic touches turns something as bland as a cooking area into something exciting!
Head left, and you get to the bedroom.
With dedicated closets, underbed storage, and many more nifty storage additions, you’ll never run out of space to keep your possessions,
all while enjoying its king-size square footage and king-size bed!
The attached bathroom comes with the shower, sink and toilet. Many smart storage ideas such as a small drawer underneath the sink and the cabinet above it shows the home does its best at giving you storage reminiscent of a regular home.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
For more information about this upgraded tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.