While buying a tiny home on the surface doesn’t sound much different from buying a regular one, there are some things to keep in mind. Since you don’t get all the square footage in the world, moving in your furniture can get pretty tricky if you don’t have a plan beforehand. Fortunately, some options allow you to ditch this entire process completely, such as this 25’ turnkey ready tiny home. That, and a reasonable price tag means it won’t be around for long, so grab it while you can!
Of course, not without a quick tour of the home first! Keep scrolling:
Tiny Home Size
- 25’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$33,500, located in Hartselle, AL.
Tiny Home Features
- With all the furnishings and appliances needed for tiny living included, it’s a turnkey ready tiny home in every sense of the word.
- The lot that the home is on can be rented for $250 a month. Electricity and water cost an additional ~$75, but your mileage may vary.
- The said lot also has more area than the home currently occupies, which makes it perfect for a deck, a shed, or anything you can imagine.
- Wheels allow you to move this thing around anywhere in the country. Since it’s only 25’, you won’t even need a permit in some states!
- A measly $33K price tag makes it possible to upgrade the home to your liking and easily get a luxury home without spending a fortune!
On the outside, a barn door with a rustic themed exterior greets you. Things get more contemporary inside, but it’s not all glass and grey hues – a rather sophisticated white that’s complemented by the furniture choice.
First up is the living area – a small space occupied by a 3-seater couch, some storage spaces, decor and a TV. It’s pretty much perfect in every aspect, and the only possible upgrade here is adding a small loft above for some bonus storage – you can never have enough storage!
Next up, the kitchenette. A two-galley setup that covers everything only leaves just enough space for a single person to cook, and it’ll still feel a little cramped in here if you’re used to a 100 sq ft kitchen.
The bathroom comes with the standard fittings and a huge cabinet to store towels, shampoo, and whatever else you can throw in here.
The sleeping area isn’t shown, but it’s safe to assume it’ll be a loft for two reasons. First, the small bump in height that can be seen in the exterior picture. Second, most homes that measure 25’ long usually have a loft to compensate for the small square footage.
All in all, the turnkey ready tiny home has a lot going for it, and we won’t be surprised if this one is grabbed within the next two weeks.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
For more information about this turnkey ready tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.