Boasting custom cabinetry, superior mileage and a tiny-as-a-nugget form factor, this 150 sq ft beauty is a turnkey ready offgrid home that tiptoes a little over that $75K sweet spot. Perched among some beautiful trees in Missouri, it’s worth the trip to the Midwest if you’re in the market for a life-on-the-road tiny home!
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll take you on a virtual tour of the home:
Tiny Home Size
- 150 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$79,000, located in Grandview, MO.
Tiny Home Features
- While a towable setup is miles ahead (see what we did there?) of a wheelless home, being a motorhome makes it even better than a towable setup.
- No more hunting for campgrounds or a place to hook up your connections. This rig is offgrid-ready thanks to those solar panels, a composting toilet & more!
- What you see in the pictures is what you get – a turnkey ready offgrid home for under $100K. Woohoo!
- A raised roof to a 7’1” interior height makes this one suitable for tall people.
- A myriad of large windows are strategically placed to make sure you won’t feel a dull ambiance during your cross-country adventures.
A professionally converted, turnkey ready offgrid home greets you from the get-go.
Nearly every aspect of the home is revamped except the under-the-hood stuff. To be fair, it doesn’t need an upgrade either – that 7.3L power stroke diesel engine with only 180K miles on it still has a long way to go before you need to take it to the shop.
The kitchenette comes first – a single galley with enough space to do your cooking and cabinets to store your essentials. A dometic fridge and an electric cooktop come included here in place of regular sized appliances to save space.
Just ahead is the living area. Here, you get a huge couch capable of seating six and a happijac queen bed above. This rig can potentially sleep four, but we really recommend it as a couple’s retreat due to everything being squished together.
The bathroom comes with the standard fittings, but a composting toilet instead of a regular one to make it offgrid.
In a nutshell, while its footprint may not be as large as its peers, the feature list of this one will certainly give them a run for their money.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Custom Lofted Home Is An Easily Towable Dwelling For Four!
- 24′ Fully Furnished Tiny Home Comes With Two Bedrooms, An Affordable Price Tag & More!
- 26′ Minimalistic Tiny Home Is A Glamping Residence For Four!
For more information about this turnkey ready offgrid home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.