Perched on an idyllic grass path in Tennessee, this custom lofted home features enough sleeping capacity for four, all the essential appliances and a price tag that’s almost too good to be true. All of that, and so much more, has earned this one a feature in a tiny home magazine and other media outlets.
Sounds interesting, right? We’re not done yet! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through every nook and cranny of the home:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$28,000, located in Hermitage, TN.
Tiny Home Features
- All the standard appliances needed to thrive on your tiny living adventure come included. Furnish the dwelling, and you’re good to go!
- Dual lofts allow the lower floor to sport a better layout and also give you a sleeping capacity of four.
- Wheels, combined with the small footprint and low weight allow you to tow the custom lofted home without a hiccup.
- Rockwool insulation ensures you’re nice and comfy no matter what the calendar says!
- If logistics isn’t up your alley, the buyer can get it done via a moving company (charged separately).
On the outside, large windows adorn the 24′ home in various places, while still blending in with the aesthetic so it doesn’t feel out of place. Inside, things take a rustic turn as there’s lots of wood all over.
The living area comes first which is limited to a space that can fit a 66″ wide sofa. It’s still great considering the small footprint, and definitely better than the lack of a living room.
At the left end is the kitchenette, with an L-shaped galley. The cabinets on the walls are a nice touch as they provide plenty of storage for all your essentials.
Furthermore, you get full-size appliances included and installed, giving you a complete cooking setup from the get-go!
Two lofts, one accessible by stairs and the other by ladder,
have enough space for a king-size and queen-size bed respectively.
A sliding door on the other end reveals the bathroom which comes with the standard fittings and a composting toilet as well, letting you make this rig offgrid by adding tanks and solar panels.
All in all, the custom lofted home has a lot to offer. But the highlight is undoubtedly its price, as the home is nearly $50K less than the price of a typical tiny home of this kind. Such deals are bound to not last long, so grab this one if you can!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- 28′ Upgraded Tiny Home is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
For more information about this custom lofted home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.