Despite a 26’ footprint and a width that’s not too wide, this 26′ minimalistic tiny home still manages to get you a spacious, lofted residence that’s just shy of $100K. While it does demand some adjustments to be considered a home for four, it still retains its spacious nature, and is definitely a top choice for glamping.
Sounds good? What comes next is even better. Read on!
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 8’6” wide
- 254 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
129,999 CAD (~98,000 USD), located in Mission, BC (Canada).
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to a tall ceiling, the loft feels super spacious. While it can’t hold a bed, you get plenty of headroom even after throwing the fluffiest mattress you can find.
- Aesthetics are paid careful attention to as well. From the kitchen countertop and LED lights to the V-groove ridges, every design choice was deliberate in this one.
- Wheels plus the small footprint make towing this home a breeze. The owner can also deliver it to your location (for a fee) if you’d rather outsource the logistics.
- An optional furniture package also gives you the option to, well, add furniture.
- But if not, the minimalistic tiny home can always be designed to your liking, as there’s a lot of free space that’s basically a blank canvas. Get to painting, Da Vinci!
Exterior-wise, the home’s large windows already give an idea of what’s inside: an airy home that also enjoys a ton of natural light.
Head inside, to find all of that are more: a 26′ minimalistic tiny home with a layout that feels super spacious.
The living area comes first, where you can easily throw in a 3-seater couch, preferably a pull-out one or a Murphy bed to sleep 4. Also consider adding a loft above for two separate spaces as there’s enough ceiling space to add one. A small table in front of the kitchenette is a great work/dining area for one. Speaking of which:
Next up is the kitchenette, where you get a single galley setup that covers the basics, sticking to the theme of minimalism with this one.
Out of space? Add a few more cabinets in place of the shelves above the sink and you’re good to go! While it’s not shown in the pictures, the owner has mentioned it’ll be a full kitchen, so you won’t have to worry about the appliances whatsoever.
At the end lies the bathroom
which comes with the three standard fittings.
Head up the ladder and you’ll find the oversized loft that has enough space for a queen-sized mattress.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
For more information about this minimalistic tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.