Spectacular summer memories await you and the fam in this double lofted, 24′ fully furnished tiny home that includes everything you need to thrive, while still being tiny as a nugget. Placed at a super low price point, we’re certain this won’t be on the market for long, so grab this one while you still can!
Interested? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll show you everything you get with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in Madison, WI.
Tiny Home Features
- Everything you need for your tiny living adventures comes included, making this a move-in ready, fully furnished tiny home.
- At 24’, the home shouldn’t be difficult to move, especially considering its low GVWR and wheels.
- Dual lofts put the sleeping capacity of the home up to four, and give a better layout downstairs.
- Beautiful 100-year-old reclaimed barn wood used for the ceiling and window trim ensures aesthetics aren’t left out of the equation.
- The mini split and mini wood stove should keep you snug and comfy throughout all 12 months.
On the outside, small but many windows popping up from all over the place augments the already strong first impression given by the aesthetics. Inside, things are just as eye-candy but sport lighter hues.
The living area comes first, with a 3-seater couch
and the furnace up front, with enough wall space to throw in a TV as well.
At the other end lies the kitchenette that gives you a complete cooking setup in a small, L-style galley.
Many thoughtful touches, such as using the microwave, convection oven and countertop stove instead of a dedicated cooktop to save space make this a labor of love.
Two lofts, one above the living area and the other above the kitchenette, come with a queen-size mattress and a full-size bed, respectively.
If you count the couch as a potential sleeping area, that’s 5 people this one can hold.
A sliding door next to the living area reveals the bathroom with a 4’ foot claw tub, toilet and sink.
All in all, just the fact that you can get a fully furnished tiny home by going a few grand extra over the $50K sweet spot is a feat in itself.
Essentially, this eliminates any headache of fitting in the appropriate appliances and spending an eternity figuring out the possible layouts.
It should definitely be on your list of potential homes, if not at the top!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
For more information about this fully furnished tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.