If you have been on the hunt for a comfortably sized, spacious and well built tiny house that you can move right into and start experiencing the tiny home lifestyle, this NOAH certified tiny house might fit the bill.
The property offers 2 loft sleeping areas in addition to a spacious lower floor that has been set up in a way to maximize functionality.
But that isn’t all- scroll down and read on to get a deeper look at everything you need to know about this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 7’5’’ wide
- 13’5’’ high
Tiny Home Price
- $139,988, located in Coaldale, Alberta
Tiny Home Features
- Fully insured and ready to be transported anywhere in North America, this NOAH certified tiny house is a big, spacious tiny property.
- The tiny property has an A frame hitch and is perched on a triple axle trailer.
- The house offers lots of main floor area to utilize, and also has two big lofts that can each be used as sleeping areas.
- The house also comes at a decent price tag, and packs in quite a lot of essential appliances and add-ons.
- Another big plus is the fact that the house has never been used at all- it is completely new and ready for its next owner.
A sturdy structure, tons of storage space and lots of appliances come packed into this modern, fully functional NOAH certified tiny house.
The house is a charming tiny property that comes loaded with all the bells and whistles of a regular sized home, but in a compact yet comfortable format.
There’s a dedicated living area which you can set up the way you want to. A built in sitting space has been put together here, but there is still quite some space for you to bring in a small entertainment unit too.
In the kitchen, you’ll find a stunning quartz countertop, a Kraus KWF410-30 Kore kitchen single bowl workstation, a unique UGP-30 30inch propane cooktop, a Furrion FS22N20A-SS 30 inch propane wall oven and a Unique 8.0 cu. ft propane refrigerator.
For storage, you’ll be able to use the custom built in cabinets all throughout, and even specifically in the kitchen.
Plus, there’s also a custom built fold down table right beside the kitchen countertop, that can be used as a dining spot and a workspace when needed.
What’s more, there’s a huge closet space for you to house all your essentials- right on the main floor.
The bathroom comes with a Separett Villa 9210 composting toilet, a 24 inch vanity with quartz top and undermount sink
and a 36 inch x 32 inch shower.
The larger loft can be accessed through the storage stairs
and has enough room for you to fit a queen sized bed and still leave some extra space for your bedside tables.
The smaller loft can fit a queen bed, and is accessible through the ladder.
For the price tag the house comes at, the space is truly a charming tiny property worth getting your hands on.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Lakefront Tiny Home Comes Partially Furnished, Is Parked In A Tiny Home Community!
- Farmhouse Style Tiny Home Manages A Downstairs Bedroom In A 28 Feet Package!
- Simple Tiny Home Gets The Essentials Done In A 18-Foot Package
For more information about this NOAH certified tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.