While finding high-end houses that boast all the bells and whistles is a click away, the hunt for a simple tiny home that just takes care of the essentials without breaking the bank can be a task. Enter the ‘Simplicity’, which does everything while still adding a few extras to justify its mid-range $50K price tag.
Want to know more? Only a couple of scrolls down:
Tiny Home Size
- 18′ long
Tiny Home Price
$49,900, located in Wichita, KS.
Tiny Home Features
- With all of the basics handled, all you need to do is furnish the simple tiny home and move in to begin your life of adventure.
- The storage loft is a nifty addition that should be helpful if you’re downsizing from a regular home.
- The $50,000 price tag puts it in that sweet spot of a mid-range home, making it an investment worthy option as well.
- If the limited sleeping arrangement of a loft isn’t your thing, this one should be right up your alley.
On the outside, the small footprint of the home combined with white as the color choice makes it look cute as a button. The wheels are a small but important addition, as it allows you to live a life on the road. A porch can be added as well, if you find yourself planning BBQ parties every now and then.
As you head in, it’s clear why this one is a simple tiny home: there’s a living area (which doubles up as the sleeping area), a kitchen, and a bathroom, but downsized to make it fit within 18 feet.
To the right of the main door lies the kitchenette which occupies the entire wall, thus giving you enough space for storing all the cooking essentials and basic appliances. The wall space above the window has enough area for an AC as well.
The living area comes next, where you can keep a 3-seater couch plus a TV up front. A small dining table for two can also be added here (below the TV), as long as you do the appropriate measurements. The home also utilizes some area of the living room to add a closet, some extra storage and a washer/dryer, which should make your tiny living journey that much easier.
A few steps ahead and you’ll find the sliding door that leads into the bathroom where you get all the standard fittings: a shower, toilet and vanity.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ NOAH Certified Tiny House On Wheels Blends Luxury With Affordability
- 22′ Tiny House With Deck Is Fully Renovated, Move-In Ready
- Spacious Tiny Home With Downstairs Bedroom Is Affordably Priced
For more information about this simple tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.