Perched in the Great White North, this 160 sq ft dwelling is a semi furnished tiny home that won’t burn a hole in your pocket and is built by a professional. As long as the location is no factor, the aesthetics and features make it worthy of a spot in your tiny home hot picks.
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through every nook and cranny of the mini residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$45,000, located in Bonnyville No 87, Alberta (Canada).
Tiny Home Features
- The small footprint and low GVWR makes the home very mobile. Get a decent towing vehicle, and live a life from town to town!
- Thanks to a low price tag, turning the home offgrid is an affordable possibility.
- The beds, appliances and many other things included in the price tag gives the semi furnished tiny home a bang-for-the-buck factor like none other.
- Adding a mini storage loft is also a possibility since the home is on the taller end.
- Aesthetics aren’t left out of the equation either, as the home features rustic accents throughout its 250 sq ft interior.
Exterior-wise, the home exudes a rustic vibe from floor to ceiling. While it’s certainly attractive, it is a sharp contrast to the mostly modern interior, meaning those who want some level of coherence in their place should consider revamping it to their desired look.
First up is the mini kitchenette which gets the job done and makes the best use of its limited area by adding storage cabinets to the walls.
An equally small chunk of space just opposite can be used as a living area, or can be used for a work table if you’re aiming on using it as a creative retreat.
The bedroom currently hosts a bunk bed setup but can be replaced with a queen-size bed instead.
However, it will barely leave any space (if any at all) for end tables or any storage spaces, which is where using vertical space to the fullest comes in.
You could also technically add a Happijac bed lift here and enjoy a living area, bedroom and kitchenette all within the same 20 x 8’ footprint!
The bathroom just beside it has a lot of space and comes with a toilet, sink and shower.
In a nutshell, the semi furnished tiny home is a great value and a perfect match for the lone wolf who likes to explore the world while working on their computer.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Minimalistic Tiny Home Is A Glamping Residence For Four!
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- Luxurious 24′ Tiny Home With Appliances Can Fit Your Budget!
For more information about this semi furnished tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.