If a compact, budget friendly tiny house is what you’re on the hunt for to really dive deep into downsizing and adopting the minimalist lifestyle, you might want to give this rare custom built tiny home a look.
It can also be a great guest home, a vacation home or an extra rental unit/ This unique space is crafted by a featured carpenter, and is built from scratch on a steel utility trailer.
Sounds like something you were looking for? Scroll down to get a quick peek at the inside of this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 7’ wide
Tiny Home Price
- $45,000, located in Sebastopol, California.
Tiny Home Features
- Built on wheels to offer easy transport, this tiny space has what it takes to be a great romantic bed and breakfast hideaway.
- The custom built tiny home is beautiful and all made by hand.
- The interiors are super cozy, and thanks to the gorgeous windows, you’ll get ample bright light indoors too.
- The space may seem compact, but it is well designed to be the most efficient in terms of functionality.
- The turnkey ready house is also powered by modern appliances and packs in lots of furniture pieces for you to enjoy a comfortable stay.
Crafted over a period of three years, this unique, stylish and rare custom built tiny home really stands out from among a lot of other tiny homes out there. Not only is the space budget friendly but is also an excellent, fully functional space to enjoy living in.
The exterior of this tiny home is done up in western red cedar with a natural stain, which, over time, has settled into a beautiful weathered finish. There’s a red metal barn roof as well to finish it all up.
The interiors are all wood, utilizing Baltic birch walls and cabinets with maple accents. Think of the space as a great cross between a vintage trailer and a tiny wooden house. All you need is an extension cord and a portable water hose to make this space ready for full time tiny living.
The house is well insulated too, featuring rigid foam insulation that holds on to heat exceptionally well in the winter, and keeps the heat away during the hot summer months. The nine insulated Anderson 100 series awning style windows provide beautiful natural light and bring in a lot of fresh air too.
In the kitchen, you’ll find a three-burner Magic Chef propane stove and oven, a large beautiful modern sink, and a Magic Chef refrigerator with a freezer.
There’s also a removable shelf between the bedroom and kitchen that creates a galley style layout for added countertop space.
In the bedroom, you’ll find a full-size memory foam mattress, a small closet and lots of hooks to hang up your coats and other clothing items.
The bathroom comes with a 3 foot long/2-foot-deep galvanized bathtub built-in, and features a wooden top for more counter space.
You’ll also find a small closet with a cassette-type toilet that can easily be converted to a composting toilet if needed.
Both the stove and water heater run on propane. Plus, there’s a Rinnai tankless water heater installed too, which provides hot and cold water in both the kitchen and bathtub.
In addition, the dinette converts to a small double bed, and has a removable table to create more space if you need it. There are ample bookcases and nooks and crannies to store all your stuff.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- 26′ Minimalistic Tiny Home Is A Glamping Residence For Four!
- 40′ Insulated Container Home Boasts A Bunch Of Tweaks And Upgrades!
For more information about this 16’ tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.