Sparing no expense in looking as beautiful as possible while still being functional at the same time, every minute detail that you notice in this professional custom home is deliberate. All of that and a price tag of $89K means it won’t be on the marketplace for long, so it’s a race against time!
Here’s a quick virtual tour of the home so you can decide if it’s ‘the one’ for you:
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$89,000, located in Chesapeake, VA.
Tiny Home Features
- Made by a fully licensed and insured builder, you can be sure that this professional custom home is, well, professionally built.
- While shipping is available throughout the continental USA, it’s also free if you’re on the East Coast. Wohoo!
- While most homes in this price range have a standard run-of-the-mill look, this one sets itself apart by including numerous aesthetic touches and eye-candy additions.
- The downstairs bedroom makes this one suitable for those who aren’t keen on climbing loft ladders.
- Since it’s essentially a repurposed container, you also enjoy better durability and longevity compared to the standard offerings.
Right off the bat, the professional custom home spares no expense in showing that it’s crafted with care: a modern black paint is briefly met by the brown perimeter of the windows with the sturdy construction setting a great first impression.
Head inside, and more eyebrow-raising features await you: a super-relaxed vibe thanks to LED lights, choice of flooring and countertops, and decorative knick-knacks.
Individually, they may not seem much, but when they come together the sum is greater than the parts.
The living area comes to the left – an area large enough for a 3-seater couch.
Thanks to a separate entry/exit door in the bedroom, you can get a pull-out couch without worrying about safety.
Further left, you’ll find the bedroom. A smaller slice of the pie is dedicated here, but you can still throw in a decently large double bed and call it a day.
Thanks to a dedicated closet space in the bathroom, any cabinets you install on the walls here are bonus storage spaces.
Head right through the main door, and the kitchenette comes first, which is essentially a complete cooking setup full of quality appliances from reputed brands.
A double galley setup with additional shelves and cabinets on the walls ensures you won’t feel a lack of storage whatsoever.
At the right end comes the bathroom that comes with the standard fittings
and two huge closet areas.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- 255 Sq Ft Contemporary Tiny Home Is A Solid Choice As A Luxury AirBnb
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
For more information about this professional custom home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.