Whether you wish to live a life of simplicity and self-reliance or have $30K in the bank and need a modern investment option, this 26’ one bedroom tiny home should be right up your alley. Use it to work on your next creative retreat in solitude or add it to your land as a guest home – the possibilities are endless!
With that in mind, let’s head in and take a quick virtual tour of the potentially off-grid residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$30,000, located in Lake Clear, WI.
Tiny Home Features
- The tall ceiling ensures that accidentally bumping your head when in the loft is kept to a minimum.
- A composting toilet already comes included so you only need to invest in some solar panels and water tanks to make it an off-grid setup.
- With a price tag of just $30K, the one-bedroom tiny home is a lucrative investment option as well. Time to get that AirBNB money!
- With a full kitchen (cheerios not included, unfortunately), you only need to focus on getting your lounge area and loft set up.
- The deck, while small, gives you a space to enjoy a nice cup of coffee in the great outdoors.
On the exterior end, the home’s small footprint but a tall ceiling gives some confidence that even though you’re sacrificing overall square footage, you get two lofts that make up for it.
Heading in, the one bedroom tiny home sports rustic tones all over and a tiled floor, something that’s surprisingly unusual in the tiny homes we’ve seen so far.
First up is the living area on the right that has a couch that seats three and a storage loft just above it. A pull-out variant of the couch won’t be possible here as it directly interferes with the door, though.
Just ahead lies the kitchenette on the right and another seating arrangement on the left, which can be used for a retractable table instead.
The kitchenette is a single galley with all the appliances you’ll need for tiny living.
At the end lies the bathroom with standard fittings
and a composting toilet.
The loft is a decently large space capable of holding a double bed mattress. If you don’t want end tables or any storage cabinets, you can potentially fit a queen-size mattress here too.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Tiny House On Wheels Is Charming, Rustic And Move In Ready
- 16′ Micro Cabin House Is An Ideal Hunting Cabin/Creative Retreat
- Tiny Mobile Home Is A Custom-Built Dwelling For A Family Of Four!
For more information about this one bedroom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.