If luxury and style is what your focus is when looking for a tiny home to call your own, you might want to take a look at this designer chalet style 30′ tiny house on wheels. This thoughtfully designed, one of a kind tiny home packs in a ton of features, and is actually ready to move in too.
Scroll down to get a glimpse of everything you can expect to find in this space.
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$119,500, located in Whitefish, Montana.
Tiny Home Features
- With the custom built furniture, the stainless steel appliances and a super spacious interior, this 30′ tiny house on wheels is perfect as a tiny home for yourself or as an Airbnb.
- You’ll get 322 sq ft of total space to work with, allowing you to experience the comfort and satisfaction of living in a tiny home that doesn’t compromise on your comfort.
- The tiny space is crafted using natural materials, and has a charming rustic look with the real stained knotty pine used all throughout.
- The large windows get in a lot of light and fresh air, making the space open and spacious.
- Almost all the built-in furniture in this tiny space has been thoughtfully designed, allowing it to be used in a multitude of ways.
Flaunting a butterfly roof and rustic, earthy tones all throughout the space, this gorgeous 30’ tiny home on wheels is one of the most beautifully designed tiny homes you’ll ever come across.
The living area is super unique here. There’s a custom U-shaped sofa that comes with lots of storage underneath. This space can be used as a lounging or a dining area for 6, and when opened up, it can be turned into an extra sleeping space for two.
Plus, there’s a nice little real wood burning stove to keep you toasty during the chilly winters.
The kitchen is extra large and boasts of a lot of storage and countertop space, especially with the L-shaped kitchen bar area. The huge cabinets and drawers are perfect to house all your kitchenware and pantry essentials. There’s also a decently sized refrigerator-freezer that you can keep stocked up.
On the opposite, you’ll find a cleverly designed office area that can also be transformed into a dining space when needed.
The bathroom is unlike anything you’ll ever come across in a tiny home this size. It is massive and fits a full sized bathtub, an on demand water heater to get the hot water running at all times, a space saving composting toilet, a GE stackable washer and dryer and a small sink, mirror and a vanity.
The sleeping loft is another beautiful space accessible through a ladder, and packs in so much more than just a queen mattress. The huge windows here bring in so much natural light and airflow. Plus, there is a his and hers cabinet here for storage too!
The home also comes with some basic appliances including a whisper-quiet Bosch dishwasher, an AC/heat unit, a wood stove and a stackable washer and dryer.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 45′ Spacious Tiny Home Packs In Main Floor Bedroom, Premium Details
- Tiny Towable Home, Nicknamed ‘ The Bungalow’, Is Tiny Living Under 50 Grand!
- Fully Furnished Tiny Home Has Two Lofts, Premium Features
For more information about this tiny house on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.