Whether you’re in the market for an AirBnB investment to earn some extra cash every month or a mobile dwelling to move around and enjoy life from one town to the next, this luxury custom home is a solid and versatile choice for a couple or a family of four. That, plus the super affordable price tag means this one won’t be around for long!
What are we waiting for then? Let’s take a quick tour and seal the deal!
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$79,900, located in Lancaster, PA.
Tiny Home Features
- Skip the logistics! The owner will take care of delivery to your place anywhere in the US (extra charges apply).
- With the fully furnished and fully equipped setup, the home’s as move-in ready as they come.
- The unit is also plumbed for a washer/dryer so you can throw that in or enjoy some extra space.
- The small rooftop balcony, among many other features, put the ‘luxury’ in this luxury custom home.
- A price tag of $80K makes it possible to turn the rig offgrid while still being under that $100K sweet spot.
The exterior flaunts a modern white theme, a myriad of windows placed all over and a raised ceiling for the loft. Head inside, and the theme replicates itself inside, illuminated by the natural light pouring in from the windows and the raised ceiling making things a little more spacious.
A 3-seater couch fits snugly at the right end of the luxury custom home, which serves as the living area. A TV is needed here, but there isn’t space for much else.
A small table beside it serves double duty as a dining/work area.
Heading left, you get the kitchenette which occupies one side of the wall and enjoys the space provided by the loft stairs placed opposite.
All the essential life-sized appliances are included here with some countertop space to spare, so you can get cookin’ the moment you move in.
A few steps further and you enter the spacious bathroom. All the three standard fittings are neatly laid out here plus some space for a washer/dryer. Little touches like the shelves beside the sink ensure you the maximum storage space possible out of the 28’ given.
Head up the loft stairs to get to the, well, loft.
It’s a spacious room with a queen-size mattress, end tables, and closet space.
The secondary loft just opposite can be used for storage.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tiny Mobile Home Is A Custom-Built Dwelling For A Family Of Four!
- Farmhouse Style Tiny Home Manages A Downstairs Bedroom In A 28 Feet Package!
- 40′ Container Tiny Home Is Super-Affordable, Spacious Micro Dwelling!
For more information about this luxury custom home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.